Cash, Credit Cards
Large assortment of decorative items including:
- Authentic Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Judith Lieber Handbags,
- Men's Clothing including Hugo Boss Suits
- Amish Quilt
- Pair of Matching Secretaries
- Mary Gregory
- Pair of Austrian Lamps
- Lots of Artwork
- Antique Rocking Horse
- Authentic Russian Lacquer Boxes
- Native American Ceramics
- Eskimo Art
- Porcupine Boxes
- Edison Standard Antique Phonograph with Horn and Records
- Steeple Clock
- Antique Glass Rolling Pins from 1840s
- Kitchen Table and Four Chairs
- Silk Stuffed Large Bubba Doll
- Bose Radio
- Neon Diner Sculpture
- Villeroy and Boch Casa Azul China Set
- Fun Contemporary Clock
- Handmade Hook Rugs
- Quilt Hanging
- Outdoor Patio Set
- Kerosene Stove with Bagel Vender Doll
- Stuffed Silk Figure
- Ceramic Taxi: Perfect For Father's Day
- Assorted Decorative Items Throughout
- Standing Art Sculpture
- Free Older Weber Grill
Directions: From the East - LIE to Exit 40E, merge onto N. Marginal Rd, and then merge onto Jericho Tpk, bear Right to Service Rd., Right at 2nd Entrance to The Hamlet.
From the West - LIE to Exit 40E, go under overpass and turn Left at N. Marginal Rd., bear Right to Service Rd., Right at 2nd Entrance to The Hamlet.
ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.