10% Buyers Premium (In House Bidders)
Everything Sold As-Is Where-Is
International Shipping Available
Announcements Made Day of Auction Take Precedent Over Previously Printed Statements
NO RESERVE Auction Featuring Items from Several Private Collections and Prominent New York Estates!
Plus...35 Selected Lots Cataloged for On-line Bidding (See Below)
SATURDAY November 5th, 2016
11:00am: Auction Preview Begins (Absentee Bids in by 1:00pm)
2:00pm: Cataloged Auction Begins (35 Lots -- On-Line Bidding Available -- See Below)
3:00pm: Auction Begins (Everything Else)
**Plus Friday Night Preview 5pm to 8pm-- Wine and Cheese Provided**
NO BARN SALE THIS WEEK
Location: Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company -- 478 Lower Creek Road -- Ithaca, NY
BID NOW -- 35 Cataloged Lots Below Available for On-line Bidding. Check link for more information:
- Lot 7001: Vintage Tiffany Charm Bracelet (14k and Rubies)
- Lot 7002: Vintage Tiffany Woman’s Watch (14k and Diamonds)
- Lot 7003: Original Work on Artist Board Signed G.W. Sotter
- Lot 7004: Louis Comfort Tiffany Favrile Glass Salts (x2)
- Lot 7005: Tiffany Sterling Silver Porringer
- Lot 7006: Hillary Clinton FlatSigned 1st Edition (1 of 100)
- Lot 7007: 1st Edition Cosmos Signed and Inscribed by Carl Sagan
- Lot 7008: Original Marker Drawing Signed K. Haring on Personal Haring Letterhead
- Lot 7009: Original Oil on Board Signed Chas. Storer (Charles Storer)
- Lot 7010: 1st Edition Rose Madder Signed by Stephen King
- Lot 7011: Cuban Magazine Signed and Inscribed by Ernest Hemmingway
- Lot 7012: Joan Miro Original Sketch on Envelope
- Lot 7013: Bronze Horse Statue Signed Botero (Fernando Botero)
- Lot 7014: Original Floral Painting on Paper Signed Cy Twombly
- Lot 7015: Charles Wilbert White Print of General Moses (Harriet Tubman)
- Lot 7016: 1st Edition Insomnia Signed by Stephen King
- Lot 7017: Original Drawing on Paper Signed Alberto Giacometti
- Lot 7018: James Montgomery Flagg Sketch of Joe E. Lewis
- Lot 7019: Original Painting on Canvas Signed Fairfield Porter
- Lot 7020: Original Oil on Canvas by Maurice Molarsky
- Lot 7021: Original Oil on Canvas by Henry Grinnell (H.G.) Thomson (Student of William Merritt Chase)
- Lot 7022: Charles Burchfield Screenprint c. 1942
- Lot 7023: Original Florida Highwaymen Painting on Canvas by W. Daniels (Willie Daniels)
- Lot 7024: Original Signed Wallace Nutting Hand Tinted Photographs (x4)
- Lot 7025: Original Watercolor on Paper by Henry Grinnell (H.G.) Thomson (Student of Merritt Chase)
- Lot 7026: Set of Tiffany Demitasse Spoons (x10)
- Lot 7027: Gorham Mixed Metals Copper Tray with Sterling Inlay (Aesthetic Movement)
- Lot 7028: Original Oil on Artist Board Signed Fern I. Coppedge
- Lot 7029: Gorham Mixed Metals Turkish Coffee Pot with Sterling Inlay (Aesthetic Movement)
- Lot 7030: Gale and Hayden Coin Silver Tea Set c. 1847
- Lot 7031: United States Postage Stamps of the Twentieth Century (1901 – 1922) Vol. 1
- Lot 7032: Original Mixed Media on Paper Signed S. Delaunay (Sonia)
- Lot 7033: Original Charcoal on Paper Nude Signed Milton Avery
- Lot 7034: Original Sponge Relief Painting Signed Yves Klein
- Lot 7035: Requiem for a Nun Signed by William Faulkner
After the 35 Cataloged Lots End We'll Auction Everything Else (Hundreds of Lots). Below is a brief list of whats being offered:
- Estate Jewelry -- Gold, Sterling, Tiffany and more
- Large Collection of Vintage Gas and Oil Signs, Petroliana and more
- Vintage Toys and Games
- Quality Victorian Furniture
- Original Work by Dorothy Hoyt Dillingham (Auction Proceeds Donated to the Trumansburg Conservatory of Fine Arts)
- Vintage Zippo Collection
- Sterling Flatware and Tableware
- Antique Clocks
- Early Circus Poster
- Fine China Including Tiffany, Limoges and Spode
- WWII Helmet and Japanese Riffle
- Rookwood Pottery
- Antique Oyster Plates
- Antique SImon and Halbig Doll
- Dozens of Original Art Pieces
- 19th Century Books
- Plus lots more
** Delicious Food Available for Purchase!!
** First time at an auction? GREAT! FLEACO utilizes the "English Style" form of auctioning...no funny talk, no gimmicks no tricks. It's laid back and first-timer friendly...
** ABSENTEE & PHONE BIDDING WELCOME....Call, email or stop in anytime Saturday to preview and submit bid...Please contact us with questions (607-319-5988) or Charlie@fleaco.org
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL AUCTIONS:
1. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. All items are offered for sale AS IS, where is and NO WARRANTY or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4. Items are open to thorough public inspection. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations.
5. In no event shall Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
6. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction.
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the winner.
9. If a High Bid is simultaneously submitted by more than one bidder, whether on-line, from the live audience or absentee, the auctioneer will determine the winning bid.
10. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen or unheard by the auctioneer.
11. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
12. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. assumes no responsibility for error in the catalog, advertising, or on the part of the bidder.
13. All announcements made at auction time take precedence over all prior written, verbal or electronic statements.
14. 8% New York Sales Tax will be charged for items shipped to New York addresses. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out New York Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
15. A minimum $30 processing fee will be charged if your initial payment method is declined and additional payment arrangements are needed.