Cash, Credit Cards
Mid- century Treasures! Such as:
- 1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mklll BJ8, 90,000 miles
All Vintage, Everything goes, even the Kitchen Sink! Items also include:
- Reticulated Chandelier and 4 Hanging Fixtures
- Contemporary Server and Hutch with Sliding Glass Doors
- (3) 50s Cocktail Tables
- 3 Different Colored Reika Rugs
- Lots of Costume Jewels (not shown)
- Loads of Decorative and Serving
- Fisher Stereo and other Electronics
- Pool Table
- Vintage Games
- Kitchen Cabinets and 50s Counter Top and All Appliances
- Bedroom Furnishings
- Loaded Machine Shop/Tools -including - DiAcro Sheet Metal Shear, Milling Machine, Metal Lathe, Jig Saw, Band Saw 14" Delta, Metal & Wood Cutter, Work Benches, Drafting Table
- 50s Fiberglass Curtains
- Coats & Vintage Clothing
Directions: From the West: LIE Exit 41N Broadway 106/107 and follow 106 N 3+ miles to Right onto 25A. Follow 25A Eastbound into Cold Spring Harbor and follow down hill into Huntington to Left on West Neck Rd at corner of Citibank. Follow West Neck, pass Lloyd Harbor sign and Left onto Janes Lane.
ONE SIDE PARKING PLEASE
From the East: LIE to Exit 45/Manetto Hill Rd, bear right off exit Ramp and then Right onto Woodbury Rd. Follow Woodbury Rd, crossing over Jericho Tpke, continue on Woodbury, go under train trestle, PASS train station on right and make Left to stay on Woodbury Rd. (watch for sign with arrow). Cross over 25A (Main St Huntington). Road name changes to West Neck Rd., continue on West Neck, pass Lloyd Harbor sign and Left onto Janes Lane.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale.
PLEASE READ: Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you.
Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.