Cash, Credit Cards
We have a Sale in Brookville for you that we would have titled "Loaded Home Plus Lots of Boy Toys". However due to the Nor'easter coming in on Saturday, we have to start with DATE CHANGE: NOW SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28TH.
- Dining Room Table and 8 Chairs, Contemporary Sofa/Chairs, Armoires
- 2009 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide - 37k miles, Fully Serviced by Harley Davidson of Bellmore. Excellent Condition
- SEA-Doo Boat
- Side Chairs, Occasional Tables, Demi-Lune Table, Bookshelves, Kitchen Stools
- Gaming Chair
- Lots of Bric-A-Brac
- Women’s Clothing, Shoes and Boots
- Sewing Machine
- Bedroom Sets
- Dirt Bike & Bicycles
- Appliances – Dishwasher, Oven, Washer, Dryer, etc.
- Saddle and Saw Horse
- Large, Decorative Wagon – Big enough for the kids to ride in
- Scary Halloween Decorations
Directions: LIE to Exit 41N/Rtes 106/107 North. Continue North bearing Left to get onto Rte 107. Follow 107/Cedar Swamp Rd. to Right onto Fruitledge, 2nd Left onto Tappentown Lane. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve! We look forward to seeing you.