Dates & Times (US/Mountain)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- I will not bid on items being sold by myself or others I know to raise the sale amount.
- Once a lot has closed, the highest bidder has entered into a contract to purchase the item(s). Failure to pay for the items purchased within 24hrs of the auction closing is grounds for membership cancellation. My Auction Addiction will automatically run the credit card on file if the invoice is not paid with in 5hrs of the pick up. All sales are final.
- All purchases are "As Is" and neither Albuquerque My Auction Addiction nor the seller warrant or guarantee condition or authenticity. We do not provide professional appraisals. If an Item is significantly miss-represented or is non-working Albuquerque Auction Addiction may consider a refund or compensation if it is brought to our attention on site or within 5 days via email only. We WILL NOT accept texts.
- Items not picked up during the scheduled pick up times or as directed may be disposed of by the seller or Albuquerque My Auction Addiction. Payment will NOT be refunded!
A fee of no less than $20 may be charged to my account if items from bulk lots are left behind, or large items are not picked up. The final fee charged to the account will be at My Auction Addiction's discretion based on the cost of employee's time, resources, and disposal fees when applicable.
- We offer pick up assistance for small items. Email us right after the auction and we will charge you for this service and you can pick up from our location at a later date. Please include in the email the name of the auction and your bidder number or reply to your invoice that was emailed to you. See Help section for costs. Pickup service is not available for large items, furnishings or bulk lots. Please email us if you are unsure if a lot qualifies for pickup service prior to bidding. Starting October 1, 2020, a double pickup service fee will be applied to your invoice if pickup service is not requested after the auction closes and the night prior to the pickup day. Any pickup service items not picked up within 10 days of the original pickup date from MAA may be donated or resold. You will NOT be refunded.
- If you require shipping please email us immediately after the auction closes. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. We do not offer LTL or Freight shipping on items. If you wish to purchase large items that require freight shipping, you must arrange for a third party to pickup and ship for you during the pickup dates and times. Items must thoroughly inspected at the time of the pickup. No refunds will be issued for items picked up by a third party. Items are shipped once a week. Depending on the day of pickup, items may not be shipped in the same week. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Some items for sale may be controlled by Federal law and may not be available for sale across state lines.
- Fire Arms remain in possession of the client and must be picked up by someone 21 or older. Fire Arms sold to an out of state buyer must be picked up from a Licensed Dealer in that state.
- All items bid on MUST be paid for or my account WILL be suspended.
- Without a non-taxable transaction certificate Sandoval County Sales tax is charged.
- I will be respectful and professional during auctions, when picking up items from the seller and during all other communications.
- I will receive regular emails about auctions and a newsletter unless I ask to be excluded from the email updates. Albuquerque My Auction Addiction will NEVER sell or trade my information to others. Should you unsubscribe from the newsletter, you will not receive important information on upcoming auctions, preview information, or updates. Newsletters are sent once a week, unless there is a preview or urgent alert.
- Albuquerque My Auction Addiction and related materials are trademarked, and our process is proprietary. Duplication of website, trademarks or methods are strictly forbidden. Franchise opportunities are available.
- Limitation of website liability by My Auction Addiction Incorporated, its officers, directors, and employees expressly waive and disclaim any and all liability, and all users agree to hold such parties harmless from any claim or demand, due to or arising out of any use the Albuquerque My Auction Addiction Incorporated web site or downloaded files or applications from its web sites.
- No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content of the material herein provided. Albuquerque My Auction Addiction Incorporated, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to restrict or prohibit access to any party, to any part of this web site.
- A buyers premium of 12% will be added to all purchases.
- In the rare occasion of a LIVE Broadcast auction, Albuquerque My Auction Addiction may choose to not accept a lower bid during the auction or on site if at our discretion it is significantly below market value. Should an item not sale once an auction concludes, Albuquerque Auction Addiction may offer the item for sale at the on site pickup only and will NOT take offline offers. On site sales are for bidders who participated in and won items in the auction only. Items will not be reserved on site and are "first come" basis. All bids must be placed online prior to auction closing. If items are available on site fore sale, the starting bid marked on tag may not be the sale price, but may increase at the discretion of our staff or the owners. On site sales are not always available. Please bid online if you are interested in an items (s).
- A good Cellular phone number, mailing address and email are required to stay in good standing.
- Pre-qualification to bid is required by adding a valid credit card payment method that matches your account information.
- To pay cash on site you must make a request before the card is run and the invoice must be over 100.00.
- COVID 19 Precautions
We are maintaining social distancing. Please spread out over the pickup time and please maintain a 6-foot separation. Occupancy limits will apply based upon location. Please wait outside or in your car if it is crowded. If you have a vulnerable health condition please use our pickup service, or request curbside pickup for smalls or send someone else to pick up. If you are feeling poorly please stay home. Bring a printed invoice and check in with greeter.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
When you are checked in at the pickup you certify that you do not have any of these symptoms!
Pickup for this estate will be held on Monday, September 20, 2021 from 1-6 PM from location. Exact directions will be provided to members only and on your paid invoices. All items must be picked up on this day! Some items are eligible for shipping or for pickup to our local office in Albuquerque upon emailed request immediately after the estate sale closes. Please email or see our website for details.
Find the catalog and bid directly on this and other estate sales at www.albuquerqueauctionaddiction.com
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Placitas, NM
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 30 photos