This Korean War veteran is moving to the next chapter in his life, and he needs to divest himself of most of his belongings. In the interest of liquidating as much as possible of the contents of this home, we are offering 50 percent off most marked prices throughout the house.
- Broyhill armchair, glass lamp table, unusual Moorish statue lamp, small decorative items
- Breakfront ideal for a small space
- Mid-century modern octagonal liquor cabinet
- Kitchen wares to be determined as the gentleman of the house makes his decisions what to keep and what to sell
- Beautiful hand-painted Italian drop-leaf table with wheels that allow it to also be used as a tea cart
- Pair of Seeley sofa beds
- Coffee table
- Marble-topped end table
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Assorted lamps, vases, clocks, decorative items
- Men's clothing in excellent condition
- This room is where we discover that the gentleman of the house is a champion coupon shopper, and has amassed great stocks of grocery items, enough to fill a small store, much of which will be available for sale.
- Large area rugs
- Bedding, towels, other linens
- More grocery items
- Mid-century modern kitchen table
- Mid-century modern stainless steel cooler
- 1/2 horsepower table saw with its own motor
- Dremel radial arm saw
- Here is where the gentleman has maintained a meticulously organized workbench, featuring a collection of hand and power tools which will be spread out throughout the garage. Any handyman can re-stock his toolbox from this house. Nothing unusual, just lots of the items every handyman and homeowner needs in multiples.