CASH ONLY / NO CHECKS.
ALL SALES FINAL.
NO REFUNDS or RETURNS
NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS.
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS / AS FOUND.
NO PRICES GIVEN BEFORE SALE
NUMBERS GIVEN AT 8:30 ON FIRST DAY OF SALE
PLEASE BRING HELP FOR HEAVY AND LARGE PURCHASES
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS
Contents to include but not limited to:
- COPPER GILT FRAMED OIL ON CANVAS CITY STREET SCENE, ARTIST SIGNED: STEPHANE WROBEL, 20TH C.; depicting a street intersection with central stone island with trees, the tall building on either side of the street, signed in the lower left margin, Sight: 17 1⁄4”h x 21”w; Frame: Copper gilt Cassetta and ovolo moulding, 3”w
- WOOD FRAMED OIL ON CANVAS TAOS, NEW MEXICO PUEBLO SCENE, ARTIST SIGNED, DATED: 1976; an Impressionistic Native American pueblo scene with several figures walking in the foreground, illegibly signed in the lower left margin (Jaeqaqi/Joaquin), Sight: 11 1⁄2”h x 15 1⁄2”w; Frame: Reverse cove, stained and gilt cove moulding with linen clad fillet and wood stained bezel, 3 1⁄2”w
- FRAMED OIL ON CANVAS TURKISH VILLAGE SCENE WITH MOSQUE, ARTIST SIGNED: KHOSROW, M. 20TH C.; depicting a Turkish walled town dominated by a mosque with a tall navy blue minaret with an onion dome, figures in long robes enter the main town gate, a donkey and cart stand by the dirt road, impasto technique, indecihperably signed in the lower right margin, Khosrow, Sight: 35”h x 22 1⁄2”w; Frame: Modern wood moulding, 3⁄4”w
STERLING SILVER AND SILVERPLATE
- GORHAM ‘CAVALIER’ PATTERN SILVERPLATE FLATWARE SERVICE, PATENT DATE: 1937; Manufacturer Status: Discontinued, monogrammed ‘J’, comprising: 12 place knives, 12 place forks, 11 salad forks, 23 teaspoons, 1 master butter knife, 4 serving spoons, 1 sugar spoon; 64 pieces
- SWEDISH SILVERPLATE PARTIAL FLATWARE SERVICE, 2ND QTR. 20TH C.; monogrammed ‘EJ’, comprising: 6 dinner knives,6 dinner forks, 6 dinner spoons
- HDF MID-CENTURY MODERN STERLING SILVER ROAST CARVING SET, M. 20TH C.; hollow-handled, American stainless blade
- ALLOTMENT FOR ASSORTED AMERICAN AND CONTINENTAL STERLING SILVER FLATWARE, 20TH C.; comprising:
- Set of 6 Gorham ‘Plymouth’ pattern teaspoons, Patent Date: 1911; Manufacturer Status: Discontinued, 1991; monogram ‘J’, Retailer: Lambert Bros.; 4.46 ozt.
- DL 800 silver souvenir spoon, engine turned Mexican/Asian terminal, 0.36 ozt.
- Finnish 813 silver sugar tong with claw tips and shell terminal, engraved ‘Herman’ and ‘Selma’, Date Mark: 1927, 0.73 ozt.
- Webster Company sterling silver child’s spoon, monogram ‘J’, 0.36 ozt.
- International Sterling ‘Enchantress’ pattern ladle, Patent Date: 1937, Manufacturer Status: Discontinued, 1996; monogram ‘J’, 6”l, 1.73 ozt.
- Web Silver Company and F.M. Whiting Company hollow-handled pie pastry knives
- R. Blackinton & Company sterling silver master butter knife, with three glass inset stones; Condition: Two stones missing
CHINA, PORCELAIN & CRYSTAL
- WEDGWOOD ‘CALIFORNIA’ PATTERN BONE CHINA DINNER SERVICE, PATENT DATE: 1963; Manufacturer Status: Discontinued, ivory ground with gilt trim, comprising: 12 dinner plates, 10 3⁄4”diam.; 12 salad plates, 8”diam.; 12 bread and butter plates, 6”diam.; 12 teacups and saucers; 12 soup bowls and saucers; 12 fruit bowls, 5”diam.; 4 ashtrays, 4 1⁄2”diam.; gravy boat, 4 1⁄4” x 8 1⁄4”, with underplate, 8” x 6”; oval vegetable bowl, 10” x 7 1⁄2”; creamer, 3 1⁄4”h; lidded sugar bowl, 4 3⁄4”h; coffee
- ALLOTMENT FOR ASSORTED CHINA AND PORCELAIN TABLEWARE, 20TH C.; including partial services, comprising: a. Adderley transfer decorated bone china, including 13 salad plates, 12 teacups and saucers; b. Royal Sutherland transfer decorated bone china, 8 demitasse cups and saucers; c. Haviland Limoges porcelain swirl, teapot, creamer, lidded sugar, 6 teacups and 5 saucers; d. Royal Worcester ‘Arden’ pattern transfer decorated bone china, creamer and sugar; e. Six assorted cabinet plates, including: German, Spode, and Wedgwood; together with two glass cabinet plates; f. Four Wedgwood Cabbage Leaf, green salad plates, 8”diam.;
- ALLOTMENT FOR TWENTY-TWO ASSORTED CHINA AND PORCELAIN TABLEWARE, 20TH C.; comprising:
- Lenox ‘The Patriots Bowl’
- Royal Worcester ‘Evesham’ lidded jar,
- Portuguese hand-painted majolica pierced rim plate;
- 3 Gien ‘Jardin Enchante’ salad plates;
- Lenox dove bowl,
- Limoges cobalt and gilt ashtray;
- Czechoslovakian grape strainer with underplate;
- Italian olive plate; Wedgwood ‘Kutani Crane’ bell,
- Coalport ‘Country Ware’ four graduated cabbage leaf bowls,
- Mason’s Ironstone ‘Chartreuse’ punch bowl,
- 5 Villeroy & Boch Basket salad plates,
- WATERFORD ‘LISMORE’ PATTERN CRYSTAL STEMWARE, 3RD QTR. 20TH C.; comprising: 8 wine glasses, 5 7/8”h; 6 tumblers, 3 1⁄4”h; 6 cognac glasses, 5”h; together with 2 nut bowls, 2 3/8”h x 3 7/8”diam.
- SET OF SIX AMBERINE WINE GLASSES, 20TH C.; 6 1⁄2”h
FURNITURE AND DECORATIVE ART
- HATHAWAY’S GEORGIAN-STYLE MAHOGANY VENEER STEP-BACK CHINA CABINET, 20TH C.; rectangular moulded top above two glazed cabinet doors with Gothic-arch mullions above a lower case with two stacked long drawers with painted ebonized stringing to appear as six short drawers, over two cabinet doors, bracket feet, 76 3⁄4”h x 42”w x 20”d
- CARVED ALABASTER PEDESTAL AND JARDINIERE, 20TH C.; Pedestal: 36 1⁄2”h x 12 1⁄2”diam., Jardinière: 14”h x 17”diam.
- GEORGIAN-STYLE BOW-FRONT MAHOGANY AND MAHOGANY VENEER FOUR-DRAWER CHEST, 20TH C.; four graduated long drawers, scalloped apron, bracket feet, bail handles, 34 1⁄4”h x 31”w x 18”dOBEETEE LOOM-CRAFTED KERMAN-STYLE ORIENTAL WOOL RUG, 20TH C.; forest green field with allover palmette and vine pattern, crimson guard border with ivory cartouches and palmette motif, crimson guard borders, Collection: Tuscany I; Design: Polonaise; Color: Forest Green; Dimensions: 4’ x 6’; Foundation: Cotton warp and weft, wool pile
- CHINESE FALL-FRONT CAMPHOR WOOD TRUNK, 4TH QTR. 20TH C.; having elaborate brass lock plates and hinges, nail heads and bail handles, dovetail construction, 26 1⁄4”h x 34”l x 18”w
- KOREAN ELMWOOD BRASS BOUND TANSU CHEST, E. 20TH C.; having a façade of rectangular and square recessed panels, square brass lock plates, hinges, brass spandrels and drawer pulls, the upper section with a protruding cornice over four side-by-side frieze drawers above a pair of cupboard doors, the lower section with a pair of cupboard doors, 46 1⁄4”h x 36”w x 18 1⁄4”d
- CHINESE HARDWOOD AND CARVED HARD STONE DIMINUTIVE JEWELRY CHEST, E. 20TH C.; the front having double doors over a single drawer both inlaid with carved and pierced rectangular and oval stone plaques, etched brass lock plates, pulls, spandrels, pulls, fitted with three satin-lined drawers, the sides with matching brass work and stone plaques, top brass bail handle, 9 1⁄2”h x 6 3⁄4”w x 5”d
- CHINESE INCISED AND POLYCHROME PAINTED BLACK LACQUER DRUM STOOL, L. 19TH C.; the octagonal top having incised and enamel painted floral, foliate and bird decoration, over an octagonal lower section with floral and scrolling painted inlay, raised on four carved incurved legs connected by a square stretcher, 18”h x 15”sq
- ALLOTMENT OF TURKISH COPPER ALLOY DECORATIVE ITEMS, M. 20TH C.; comprising:
- a. Rustic patinated metal circular pail having a flared profile with lip and swing handle, 7”h x 14 1⁄4”diam.;
- Copper dallah coffee pot, long spout, swing lid, 12 1⁄2”h x 13”w x 5”diam;
- Large water jug, with long narrow ring neck and flared body, long handle, 21 1⁄4”h x 13”diam.;
- BAKER FURNITURE CHINESE CHIPPENDALE-STYLE WALNUT AND BURLED WALNUT VENEER RECTANGULAR SIDE TABLE, M. 20TH C.; having book-matched veneered top with gallery, single veneered drawer with a pair of cast gilt brass rosette and ring handles, raised on clusters of bamboo carved legs connected by a lower shelf, 24 1⁄2”h x 14 1⁄2”w x 26 1⁄2”d
- CHINESE PAINTED COROMANDEL-STYLE BLACK LACQUER FOUR-PANEL FLOOR SCREEN, 4TH QTR. 20TH C.; depicting a procession of courtly Chinese ladies in brightly colored long robes playing instruments in a mythical landscape with clouds, pavilions and pine trees, gilt painted floral border and verso, 72”h x 18”w (each panel), 72” total width
- ASIAN-STYLE STAINED FRUITWOOD GLASS INSET SOFA TABLE, M. 20TH C.; having a glass top with a moulded wood frame raised on altar table-style ring-carved legs connected by three round stretchers, 27 3⁄4”h x 55 1⁄2”l x 14”d
- TRADITIONAL-STYLE MAHOGANY MODULAR BOOKCASE WALL UNIT, M. 20TH C.; having a pair of setback bookcases with open shelves over raised panel door cupboards fitted with shelves, connected by two open shelves, flute-carved stiles, 95”h x 102”l x 16 1⁄2”d
- PAIR OF NEOCLASSICAL-STYLE CHERRY SQUARE PEDESTAL LOW TABLES, M. 20TH C.; the tabletops having canted corners and veneered mitered surface, raised on a reeded tapered column, terminating in a tripod flat base with gilt banding, 18”h x 22”sq.
- SET OF SIX CHINESE CHIPPENDALE CARVED WOOD FAUX BAMBOO ARMCHAIRS, M. 20TH C.; having an arched back and square arms with diagonal intersecting faux bamboo spindles, trapezoidal caned seats with loose cushions, raised on turned tapered legs connected by an h-stretcher, 36 1⁄2”h x 24 1⁄2”w x 19 1⁄2”d
- SET OF FOUR WINDSOR-STYLE OAK SIDE CHAIRS, 20TH C.; spindle and pierced splat back, raised on turned legs with turned stretchers
- MIDDLE EASTERN COPPER AND ALLOY ENGRAVED TRAY, 1ST HALF 20TH C.; 23 3⁄4”diam.
- FICKS AND REED RATTAN FAUX BAMBOO ELEVEN PIECE OUTDOOR FURNITURE SUITE, CA. 1960’S; all seating having diamond braided sides, backs, and aprons, loose cushions upholstered in tropical floral and foliate print on cream linen, comprising:
- Four horseshoe-shape swivel armchairs, labeled, 29”h x 22 3⁄4”w x 25”d
- Loveseat with square back, curved arms, 28”h x 23”l x 31”d
- Armchair with square back, curved arms, 32”h x 29”w x 30”d with square ottoman, 15”h x 25 1⁄2”l x 24”w
- Glass top square side table with diamond braided lower tier, 21 1⁄2”h x 25”sq. e. Chaise longue with horseshoe back and arms, straight sides and end, 26”h x 31”w x 56”l
- Circular extension breakfast table with white Formica top, raised on a four-legged diamond braided pedestal, 26 1⁄2”h x 42”diam.
- Two-tier rectangular bar cart with curved sides, raised on turned legs with castors, 32”h x 40”l x 18 1⁄2”d
- ASSEMBLED CHIPPENDALE-STYLE MAHOGANY AND CHERRY BEDROOM FURNITURE SUITE, M. 20TH C.; brass batwing escutcheons with bail pulls on drawer fronts,
- Serpentine four-splat king-size headboard, 44 1⁄2”h x 77 1⁄2”w
- Four-drawer night chest with hinge top and lopers, cock beaded drawers, raised on a plinth with bracket feet, 31 1⁄2”h x 26”w x 13”d
- Chest on chest, the top section having a moulded cornice over four long drawers; the lower section having three drawers, canted front corners with fluted half-columns, raised on ogee bracket feet, 66”h x 36 1⁄2”w x 20”d
- Ten-drawer dresser, moulded plinth over the front having a combination of long and short drawers, canted front corners with fluted carving, raised on ogee bracket feet, 34”h x 68”l x 20”d
- Embossed gilt tooled leather inset top two-tier square side table, pierced spandrels, raised on moulded square tapered legs, 26 1⁄2”h x 22”sq. Condition: Fair; wear to surfaces
- Rectangular wall mirror with moulded frame, gilt egg and tongue running border, 40 1⁄2”h x 32 1⁄2”w
- PAIR OF EASTLAKE VICTORIAN-STYLE MAPLE CANED SEAT ARM CHAIRS, 20TH C.; raised on spool turned legs, 34”h x 17 1⁄2”w x 15”d
- FEDERAL-STYLE FALL-FRONT BIRDS-EYE MAPLE AND MAPLE VENEER SECRETARY, M. 20TH C.; the top section havinga flat top with protruding moulded cornice over two cross banded frieze drawers with painted stringing and a fall front opening to a fitted interior with pigeon holes and small drawers; the lower section having four long drawers, circular patinated metal escutcheons with ring pulls, raised on a plinth with bracket feet, 54”h x 24”w x 17”d
- JAPANESE CAST IRON HANGING GARDEN LANTERN, M. 20TH C.; of hexagonal shape with onion dome and swing handle, hanging bells, pierced lattice side panels, single door, 16”h x 10 1⁄2”diam.
- CHINESE TRIPOD PATINATED BRONZE BRAZIER, E. 20TH C.; of circular shape, having a flat protruding rim, flat bottom, raised on cabriole legs, 7 1⁄2”h x 16”diam.
- Cowrie Shell Headband, worn by a witch doctor when curing a sick person or driving away evil spirits, 19”l
- Engraved Coconut Shell Dipper Cup, with two holes for handle (handle missing), it can then be hung or left to float on top of a large water pot, 3”h x 4 1⁄2”w
- Clay Bowl, used for cooking, handmade baked clay, used throughout Southern Africa, 2 1⁄4”h x 7”l x 5 3⁄4”w
- Wooden Spoon, 15”l
- Wildebeast Tail with handle, used by the witch doctor during various ceremonies where he would wave it around and then smell it, in order to “smell out” the cause of certain troubles or the cure for an illness, 21”(overall), 5 1⁄2” handle
- Two woven baskets, made from date palm, one with a long strap which would be worn over the shoulder, the other with a short handle to be hand-held or held on ones head, 7”h x 9”w x 4”d, 5 1⁄4”h x 6”w x 4”d
- Chief’s Crown, made of bees wax from bees that form hives underground, it is said that only a certain type of person is able to discover where the beeswax is found, only one who is powerful enough would be able to find it,7 1⁄4” x 7 1⁄2”;
Please view preview photos.. More details and description will be available after the sale setup