Note that the odd and even house numbers on this street do not line up. This house is in the block beyond the stop sign.
Welcome to the Indian Fields condo development, where this home features mostly furnishings from the 1980s, some mid-mod, and a lot of decorative items acquired in the family's travels around the world.
- Small hall table with mirror, small decorative items
- Refrigerator, ladder, minor home maintenance tools, planters, racks
- Mid-mod wall lamp, mid-mod table, pair of speakers, coffee table.
- Small decorative items and china will be displayed here.
- Formica kitchenette for four
- Matching breakfast bar chairs
- Everyday dishes, glassware, cookware
- Table with six chairs and two leaves
- Matching sideboard with drop-sides
- Small decorative items
- Items for entertaining, such as tea sets and serving dishes
- Pair of vintage Fisher speakers
- Large potted plants
- L-shaped 3-piece sectional in fabulous 1980s print
- Kidney shaped glass and chrome coffee table
- Black-and-chrome wall unit with bar, very '80s
- Oversized armchair with ottoman
- Stained glass shelf
- Small decorative items from around the world
- Pair of matching mid-mod sideboards
- Matching mid-mod bookcase with lower cabinet
- Mid-mod pool table
- Ping pong table
- Workbench with vise
- Vintage kitchen items
- Triple dresser with mirror
- TV and TV stand
- Closet packed with men's and ladies' clothes
Items from this room will be moved to other locations.
- Potted plants
- Assorted accent pieces
- Roll top desk
- Leather armchair with ottoman
- 1980s sofa bed
- Vintage wall map marked with pins for all the places the couple traveled
- Receiver ad CD player
- Miscellaneous decorations
Assorted household tools