Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Take River Road to Lanza Ave., left on Ray Street, THIRD right onto Garwood Ct. North.
This is a packed house filled with an eclectic mix of items, from brand-new QVC housewares to sterling silver jewelry, to vintage military banners and patches, to a collection of Honeymooners decorative plates. In the interest of liquidating as much of the contents as possible, we have been authorized to offer a 50 percent discount on marked prices throughout the house!
- Lots of jewelry
- Vintage four-piece Pyrex Cinderella bowl set in "Gooseberry," plus a kitchen full of pots, pans, dishes etc.
- Two kitchenettes (one disassembled)
- Stand-assist recliner
- Rocker recliner
- Two sets of heavily carved Asian nesting tables and a matching cabinet
- Two twin beds
- Mid-century modern breakfront, perfect for small space
- Assorted tables, cabinets and dressers
- Lots of as-seen-on-TV merchandise, new in boxes
- Polish ethnic costumes
- Knitting and sewing items
- Collection of vintage patches
- Assorted small mid-century modern furnishings
- Clothing both new and vintage, and lots of handbags
- Lots of new QVC merchandise either still in the box or just unpacked, still with all labels and documentation