Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Pink Dog Estate Sales spent two great days at this house last weekend, and it turned out to be even more interesting than we thought! Even after two days, the house is still packed! We're back for one more day, but since we've already removed all the price tags, the plan is that we will be accepting any reasonable offer with the goal of reducing the volume of goods remaining in the home.
- Tempus Fugit grandfather clock, now in working order!
- Neutral sofa and loveseat loaded with fluffy pillows
- Glass-topped mahogany coffee table
- Non-matching end tables
- Collection of Lenox Civil War-style figurines
- Partial set of Occupied Japan Rose China
- Partial set of Thames china
- Partial set of Purinton Blair Gay Plaid dinnerware
- Lots of vintage glassware
- Vintage entertaining items including mint fondue set and chip-dip lazy susan
- Kitchen items including two beautiful sets of basketweave ceramic canisters
- Toaster oven/broiler new old stock
- Mid-mod twin sleepers in chocolate tweed
- Mid-mod tile end table
- Lots of interesting lamps
- Chest of drawers
- Twin bed
- Triple dresser with two slim mirrors
- Pair of matching nightstands
- Vintage Trek 620 10-speed men's touring bike on its own stationary training mount (this is the only item in the sale that has a firm price)
- Lots of medical assistive devices including commodes, bed canes, mattress toppers etc.
Some books, magazines, programs and other ephemera remain, along the themes of local history, the Civil War,, travel and sports, with an emphasis on baseball.