This shop is closed until the sale begins on Nov. 21. Please direct all inquiries via e-mail to Pink Dog Estate Sales.
Pink Dog Estate Sales has been operating this full-premises liquidation sale at North Woods Antiques, conveniently located where Route 15 runs into Route 206 in Augusta, since Thursday. The store is still packed with THOUSANDS of items, and the owner is highly motivated to move as much inventory as possible out the door. We have already been offering discounts of 50 percent or more, but on Sunday, the final day of the sale, no reasonable offer will be refused! Make a big pile, get a bigger discount! We encourage dealers from far and wide to use this opportunity to obtain inventory for stores, flea market stalls, online sales or any other secondary market venture, and collectors to snap up cheap finds!
This inventory spans items from the last 150 years, with an emphasis on the mid-20th century.
- A massive jewelry and watch department
- Electronics and a large camera department
- Furniture including traditional and mid-century modern; our eye is especially drawn to an extensive collection of mid-century rattan pieces
- Books and ephemera
- Primitives, agricultural and vintage household items including larger pieces such as a spinning wheel and a corn husker
- Vintage cookware
- Lots of china and glassware including Depression glass, milk glass, mid-century foil printed glass and much more
- Toys and dolls
- Huge curated record, CD, VHS and DVD department
- Lots of artwork ranging from a limited edition Gorman lithograph down to cheap posters
- Vintage clothing, handbags, luggage, hats and footwear
- A library section loaded with books
- Collections such as teapots, beer steins, shot glasses etc.
- Knife collection
- Textiles ranging from primitive tapestries and rugs to batik scarves
- Advertising items
- Three storerooms packed with stuff yet to be discovered
You could come back every day and spend hours here and not see it all!