Last week, Pink Dog Estate Sales spent four days selling like mad at North Woods Antiques on US Highway 206 in Augusta in beautiful Sussex County, but IT WASN'T ENOUGH! There was no way we could have liquidated the thousands of items in this 6000 square foot store, and it's still packed with vintage and antique finds ranging from 19th century agricultural artifacts to 1990s digital cameras. We were giving crazy deep discounts and amazing bundle deals, accepting any reasonable offer last week, and the store's lovely owner has invited us to come back and continue the fun for ONE MORE DAY! Come on back and bring your friends for wonderful finds and great deals! Stock your own store or fill out your collection!
- Still lots of furniture including plenty of mid-century modern, rattan, Asian, country, traditional and more
- Store display cases $100 each
- Tons of lighting
- Huge entertainment department featuring thousands of records, CDs, DVDs and VHS, still richly stocked -- most items three for $1
- Electronics ranging from mid-century radios to turn-of-the-millennium camera equipment
- A wide selection of glassware, pottery and china
- Vintage toys
- Huge selection of artwork, including a limited edition pencil-signed Gorman lithograph
- Holiday decorations
- Vintage kitchen wares
- Signage and other advertising
- Wide variety of clocks
- Home decor from every time period going back 150 years
Plenty of digging still to be enjoyed! Plan on spending hours browsing! Make a bigger pile, get a bigger discount!