Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Fri, Jan 8, 2021 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Terms & Conditions
To ensure the safety of everyone, masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times while shopping inside the home. We will have hand sanitizer, wipes, gloves and hot water/soap for hand cleaning. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms or been diagnosed!
Doors open at 9:00 am.
Please do not hold places in line for people who are not there.
All sales final.
Cash only or check with approval.
You enter the home at your own risk, and in doing this, the homeowner and Town & Country Estate Liquidations, have no liability for injury or damage to you or items related to you.
We will help you move heavy items but not until the rush has cleared!
Patience is always appreciated. :>)
A Great On-Site Mont Vernon Estate Sale Filled with Good Antiques & New England Primitives!
52 Kendall Hill Rd.
Sale is 3 miles from Amherst Village!(Directions: North on Boston Post Rd, bear right at Clark-Wilkins school onto New Boston Rd. Keep straight onto Brook Rd and straight onto Kendall Hill Rd.)
Thursday & Friday
9:00 to 5:00
- Great NH early 2 drawer tall blanket chest in orig. red painted finish.
- Pair of early birdcage Windsor chairs.
- Nice collection of vintage to antique Jugtown pottery, other antique crocks, and stoneware
- Several early NH & New England 0ne-drawer stands
- Good NH country Chippendale drop-leaf table in orig. red finish
- Large collection of misc antique brass candlesticks, most are push-ups
- Lots of misc antique to vintage oil & table lamps, floor lamps, etc & other hanging lights & chandeliers.
- Hand-carved wooden rabbit mold.
- Lots of misc antique glass bottles & insulators.
- Long oval drop-leaf harvest table w/ swing legs & six side chairs with needlepoint covered seats.
- Antique oil paintings, oil/canvas, oil/board. Still-life's, landscapes, etc. large to small, most in gilt frames.
- Several antique mirrors.Great early bench approx. 9-10 ft, all original, smaller primitive bench in chippy paint & early primitive rustic bench w/ splay legs.
- Many oriental rugs, all sizes & conditions. Long hallway runner, approx. 14 ft.
- Camelback settee, two wingback chairs, needlepoint footstools, needlepoint-covered Vict rocker, other antique rockers and chairs.
- Victorian parlor table, silk fire-screen.
- Books on art, antiques, history, Amherst & Hudson, NH town histories, Tasha Tudor books, etc
- Extensive 50+ years collection of "The Magazine Antiques" most in bound covers.
- 1858 Hillsborough NH large hanging map.
- Great primitives: baskets, wooden ware, pantry boxes, other small boxes, mortar & pestle, butter churn, wrought iron fire place items, several antique fenders & bedwarmers and much more.
- Three section vintage teak room divider.
- Unusual, attractive 2-door cabinet with fold-away doors for storage or TV.
- Antique brass pails, copper boiler, fireplace andirons, several tole-painted large trays & stands.
- Vermont Castings Resolute cast iron wood stove in great condition.
- Comfy 3-cushion plaid sofa, and two upholstered vintage arm chairs.
- Early NH maple six graduated drawer tall chest on bracket base.
- Nice New England one drawer blanket chest in old finish.
- Antique PA. walnut drop-leaf table w/ drawer. Set of 6 painted & stenciled thumb back chairs.
- Vintage rattan table & 4 chairs. Two wicker chaise loungers, wrought iron tables & plant stands. Kilim rug & runner.
- Antique/vintage dishes, china, Delft tiles, kitchen ware. Several pieces of Waterford crystal: goblets, vases, bowls, candle holders.
- Women's clothing, coats, shoes and LOTS of designer handbags.
- Early cannonball rope bed with mattress set.
- Early one-drawer and two-drawer blanket chests w/ bootjack ends. Painted washstand.
- Pristine Wedgwood ironstone wash stand set.
- Early square pine primitive work table in old finish.
- Early country 4 drawer NH chest in old finish.
- Good NH one-drawer blanket chest on bracket base w/ drop pulls in old red painted finish. Antique cradle & flax wheel.
- Antique ladies dressing table in yellow paint.
- Huge amount of linens! Antique to vintage to modern: table linens, bed linens, hand-stitched quilts, needlepoint items, pillows, rolls of fabrics & braided rug materials.
- Lovely Lane ornate cedar chest with lower drawer.
- Lots of garage and basement items: lawn & garden, pots, vintage Christmas decorations, more antiques and lots of misc!
- Large antique pine wall section.
- Long antique painted primitive workbench.
- Chas Parker large cast iron vise.
- Thanet English vintage bicycle.
- Homelite electric chain saw, older compressor, workshop area with misc tools, etc, electronic treadmill.
- MUCH MORE!!!
In order to help us all stay well and healthy: Masks are required! Everyone must wear a mask while shopping in the home.
To ensure the safety of everyone, masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times while shopping inside the home. We will have hand sanitizer, wipes, gloves and hot water/soap for hand cleaning for everyone who wants it. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms or tested positive! We will be monitoring the crowd size and may pause entrance temporarily at any time when the need arises. Please maintain social distancing and keep your mask in place! :-) Thank you!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Mont Vernon, NH
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 260 photos