--- All major credit cards accepted as well as cash and Good Checks.
--- No credit card processing fee.
--- Please bring your own assistance with heavy items. We are able to refer you to a moving service as needed.
--- Children welcome!
--- Some bags and packing material are available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
-- Ask about our Free-cycle area for items you can take home for FREE.
-- Large items do not have to b e taken home the days of the sale. Let's talk!
Our clients are moving cross-country, and will downsize from nearly 4,000 square feet to just under 1,000! The couple spent years overseas in some interesting places (including Saudi Arabia) , and it's now time to find new homes for their interesting collections.
Saturday is Discount Day. It's our last day with items up to 50% off. (Items priced $50 and higher are 30% off.)
- Rugs: HUGE collection of area rugs of all sizes, including handmade Afghan, Persian and Hong Kong. Silk and wool. Also, domestic machine loomed.
- African Art. Massai carved masks, batik, utility baskets, swords, sandstone figures and more.
- Indian Artifacts. Including carved elephants, hand tooled brass, heavy brass decorative pieces, and rugs.
- Danish Modern Furniture. Dining room china cabinet, shelves with and without doors, and decorative pieces.
- Colonial Revival. Bedroom and decorative pieces.
- Leather furniture. Four sofas, two over-stuffed chairs and more.
- Crafts. Yarn, twine, decorative cards, fabric, beads and more.
Be one of the first in the door. Sign up on line!
By signing up on line, be one of the first people in the door and avoid the need to camp out all morning. We think it's a more civilized way to attend an estate sale! Here's how it works:
- Send an email to NextChapterSignUp@gmail.com by 11 p.m. on February 21. We will send a confirmation each evening at about 11 p.m. which will include your place in line.
- Please list which day you plan on attending (either Friday or Saturday, or both), and the number of people in your party.
- We do not issue numbers, but we do take your name and will call it at the door as we open.
- By signing up, you do not need to camp out for hours as you wait to enter the house. Just arrive ten minutes prior to opening on the days you've planned on attending.
- If you have any questions or have trouble signing up, please send an email to email@example.com.
Suggested Offer Program:
We are often asked what happens to items that do not sell. We have a program where you can provide a sealed offer for selected items, and we will let you know if your offer has been accepted after the sale has ended.
Of course, we always say "you snooze, you lose," and the item can be sold even if you provide a sealed offer. Also, there are no guarantees that your offer will be accepted.
For details, ask at our check out area. (Please note: the Suggested Offer program is not an auction.)