Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
Auction Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE- *NEW LAW* North Carolina requires all auction companies to collect sales tax. Sales tax is 7% and will be added on the invoice.
1. PLEASE READ ALL—Terms- All bidders at Ramsey Auction’s acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree 100% to be bound thereby. All Bidders are legally bound to the terms and conditions of the sale once posting Bids. These terms cannot be changed or altered in any way. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering. Be certain that you want the item you are bidding on for the amount you are bidding. All lots to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.
*Please note: the measurements are only approximate, we are not responsible for miss measured items.*
2. Buyer's Premium- 15% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED ON ALL LOTS PURCHASED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. EXAMPLE: If the hammer price is $100.00 and there is a 15% BP making the BP $15.00, then you are responsible for paying $115.00.
3. OUR AUCTIONS ARE NOT ABSOLUTE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL!
4. Bidders- All purchasers are required to have a Bidder Number to bid and shall provide Ramsey Auction’s with their name, address and telephone number. A form of picture identification is required to verify information, unless otherwise noted. Buyers are responsible for their items after purchase. You are responsible for guarding your items accordingly. The bidder assumes full risk and responsibility and agrees to pay the full purchase price, this includes the buyer's premium. The auctioneer is the agent for and under contract with the sellers of the property or goods being sold. Certain items (consignments) may have been added from other sellers.
5. Additions & Removals- The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from or add to the auction any of the items listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. If it is the best interest of the seller, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
6. Refusal of Bid- The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid.
7. Descriptions- The auctioneer and seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse. All measurements and sizes are approximate. Use the inspection period to inspect all items in which you have an interest. We encourage you NOT to bid unless you have inspected those items and/or lots and counts. Any guarantee must be in writing, without exception.
8. Payment- All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, Credit or Debit Card before the removal of any items. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a $25.00 service charge for any check returned from the bank for any reason. Items cannot be removed before payment has been made.
9. Applicable Sales Tax - will be paid on the hammer price and the 15% Buyer’s Premium. All purchases will be subject to 7% North Carolina Sales Tax, if applicable, unless the buyer provides Ramsey Auction’s with a valid Resale Certificate at the time of registration. Sales Tax will not be reimbursed after the sale is final.
10. Removal –Pick up and Removal time will be advertised. Please ensure you can pick-up your goods during this time or do not bid. The removal of items shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the customer/high bidder. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM RAMSEY AUCTION’S UNTIL COMMUNICATED BY AN AUCTION STAFF. - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held. The buyers hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or during the removal of the items purchased. BUYERS REMOVE PURCHASES AT THEIR OWN RISK. Auctioneers reserve the right to restrict admittance after the auction and control removal doors to maintain proper removal security. Bidders caught willfully removing wrong items, or switching tags, will be subject to arrest for theft. Buyers should bring their own moving equipment and labor. The auction company does not provide loading services.
11. Claims - No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises. ANY CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WHILE STILL ON THE AUCTION PREMISES. Any claim must be made in writing within 24 hours of bidder settlement and while goods are still on auction premises. In no event will auctioneers liability to buyer ever exceed the purchase price actually paid.
12. Records - The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
13. Increments and Absentee Bid- The auctioneer has the right to set bidding increments and any listed or announced order of sale may be changed WITHOUT NOTICE by the auctioneer. Auction staff may bid on behalf of absentee bidders.
14. Additional terms and conditions - Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction. Please listen carefully to these terms and conditions for these may have changed from previous advertising and information.
ONLINE DECEASED ESTATE AUCTION
-LLARDO, HOME FURNISHINGS, KITCHEN DISHES, BEDROOM SUITE, DINING ROOM SUITE, COUCHES, CHAIRS, DESKS, GRANDFATHER CLOCK, AND MORE-
BEGINS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4TH, 2020
ENDS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH,, 2020
AT 6:00 P.M.
*PREVIEW DAY IS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH,
FROM 9:00 A.M.- 2:00 P.M.*
(FOR ADDRESS, PLEASE CONTACT US ON PREVIEW DAY)
1 DAY REMOVAL ONLY!!!
CHECKOUT AND REMOVAL ON THURSDAY, MARCH 12TH, 2020 FROM 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
(CONTENTS ARE LOCATED OFF UPWARD RD, HENDERSONVILLE, NC)
RAMSEY AUCTIONS, L.L.C.
PO BOX 95
MARSHALL, NC 28753
828-713-4671 * 828-337-9307
NCAL# 10309 NCAFL# 10323 NCRE# 309097
*ALL AUCTIONS ARE NOT ABSOLUTE, SUBJECT TO APPROVAL*
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES VISIT US AT
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Hendersonville, NC
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 394 photos