Summit Estate Sales does not provide movers or packers, so bring your own muscle! All items must be removed from premise by end of sale. Summit Estate Sales is not responsible for any accidents, liabilities, or claims. Children must be accompanied by guardian. You break it, you buy it. No large bags or purses. Forms of payment accepted are Cash or with $20 minimum purchase you can use MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Cards with Driver's License Card. No PreViews, No PreSales, No PrePricing. Summit Estate Sales reserves the right to Limit Entry when deemed neccessary. Statements made day of sale take precedence over printed advertisements. The Green Team appreciate your patronage, and look forward to seeing you there!
Wonderful Warrensburg, MO estate sale-prepare to be amazed at this incredible selection of Vintage Juke Boxes, Vinyl Records (45s, 33s, 78s LPs), Variety of Stage Lighting, Vintage Car, Toyota Truck, Vintage Furniture, Original Artwork, Appliances, Power & Hand Tools, Books & Paper Ephemera, Glassware & Pottery, Household Items. Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm, Saturday 9am-3pm, Sunday 9am-2pm. No PreViews, No PrePricing, No PreSales.
Vehicles: Both have good titles, but no test drives allowed. Taking Bids on Vehicles throughout sale.
- Automobile: 1960s Lincoln Continental Sedan with “Coach Doors”. Previously owned by none other than Kansas City Mayor Mr. Ilus W. Davis (KC Mayor from 1963-1971). This beauty has been sitting pretty and tarp protected for several years-just needs a knowing and loving hand to bring her back to her former glory. Coach Doors have definitely become popular with Lincoln’s recent limited production of new Continentals featuring these classic doors, but they don’t have what she has-Original “Coach Doors”, those fab but not flashy tail fins, chrome grill, roomy interior, and the line and design that will attract everyone’s attention be it at your local market or car show.
- Toyota Tacoma Pickup Truck with Access Cab. Great utility truck starts right up and is tailor made for your work or play requirements-from carpooling duties with the cab, bringing your tool work box to the work site, or hauling your scout troop camping equipment or fishing gear in the lined truck bed.
Surround your work or home space with classic sounds played on these jumping Jukeboxes:
- Seeburg Select-O-Matic 100 Model M100BL 1951 Juke Box. “The World’s First Commercial Mechanism Designed Exclusively to Play 45 rpm Records”. 6 Plays Quarter, 2 Plays Dime, 1 Play Nickel.
- Wurlitzer Stereophonic Multi-Selector Phonograph Model 2310S 1959 Juke Box. 7 Plays Half Dollar, 3 Plays Quarter, 1 Play Dime.
- Rock-Ola Juke Box from Wall Mount Series? with Factory Stand Model #1464 late 1950s JukeBox.
- Colorful Rock-Ola RMC Jukebox Model 1426 Series F Juke Box from 1947.
- “Music for You” AMI Jukebox Model D-80 Automatic Musical Instruments(80 Selections) Juke Box from early 1950s.
- Very Vintage Wurlitzer Deco Jukebox Model 600 Juke Box from 1939.
- Plus, huge selection of 45s to stock your own jukebox!
- Jukebox & Electronic Parts
Variety of Vintage Music Makers-Victrola/Phonograph/Record Player/Turntable:
- Victrola 78 Record Player Model VV-XIV by Victor Talking Machine Company and sold by Jenkins Sons Music Company with wind-up crank, built-in speaker, cabinet key, and housed in an elegant mahogany cabinet.
- Vintage Brunswick 78 Record Player Model Sharon in Cabinet with wind-up crank and built-in speaker.
- 1950s Entertainment Console with Farnsworth AM/FM Radio and Garrard automatic Record Player Model RC-80M with built-in Speaker and Record Cabinet.
- Vintage-Antique Countertop Record Players-Califone 145k, Silverton 6071, Others
- Victor VV-IX Counter Phonograph Record Player AI
Vinyls, LPs, Records (Here’s Just a Taste of Artists):
- 45 Records-Beatles, Men Without Hats, Glenn Miller, Frank/Nancy Sinatra, Spanky & the Gang, Bonnie Tyler, Billy Preston, Paul Simon, The Turtles, Boston, Byrds, James Brown, The Marvelettes, ZZ Top, Seven League Boots, The Leonards, Gloria Estefan, Boomtown Rats, Rod Stewart…
- 78 Records-Earl Robinson, Jane Froman, Vernon Delhart, Ted Lewis Jazz Band, Ruth Wallis, Jimmy Dorsey, Judy Garland…
- 33 LPs-Elvis Costello, Duke Ellington, Edith Piaf, Cher, Doris Day, Taj Mahal, Everly Brothers, Arlo & Woody Guthrie, Kingston Trio, Roy Clark, Bermuda Strollers, Doug Sahm…
- Wax Cylinder Records
- Electronic Keyboard
- Wood “RECORD SHOP” Display Sign
All the World’s a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely Players…Stage Lighting, AV Equipment and Electronics!
- Awesome Strong Trouper Type 51000-4 Spotlight Optical System with Color Filters
- Fantastic Strong Trouper Type 48000-7 Projection Arc Lamp (type often used in Stadiums, Concert Stages, and Special Events)
- Lots of Spot/Stage Lights, Light Systems and Equipment, Capital Stage Lights
- Think outside the box, create a true home theatre room with authentic stage theatrical lighting repurposed for stylish decorative accents
- Stage Crafts & Lighting Manuals & Books “The novel is a whisper, the stage is a shout” Robert McKee
- Reco/Reynolds Electrical Flasher Motor for Signs
- Vintage Traffic 2 Color Light by Econolite-made for only Red & Green (before yellow caution became the norm)
- Audio Visual Sound Light Equipment, Industrial Cords
- Sylvania D4S/D9V/BHC 120 V Tungsten Halogen Projector Bulbs
- RCA Radiotron, Viking, Sylvania Vacuum Tubes
- Lot Vintage Radio Tubes and Electron Tubes
- Early Ohmite Little Devils Resistors Storage Cabinet
- IRC Resistor Cabinet
- Griswold Film Splicer Jr 8/16 mm
- Movie Projector Lenses:
- Charles Beseler 12.5″ E.F. Series III
- Charles Beseler 12.5″ E.F.
- Charles Beseler 18″ E.F. Series III
- Singer Education Systems Lens 5″ f3.2
- Lot Optical/Convex/etc Ind. Lenses
- Lot 12 Projection Lens-various brands
- Keystone Moviegraph-Hand Crank Type
- Victrola No. 2 Reproducer with Arm
- Artistic School of Hair Design-Richard and Joseph Advertising Case
- Microphone-Electro Voice RE20 Mic
- Altman 8″ Steel Quartz Focusing Fresnel Stage Light
- TASCAM PA-20B Block Diagram
- Elco 955 Capacitor Testers (2)
- Heathkit Capacitor Tester
- Standard Electric Prod. Co. 2500 BU Transformers (3)
- NRI Professional Model 71 Tube Tester
- HTS-210-24 Transformers
- Fostex MR-8MKII Digital 8 Track
- Audio Source M-AMP102VS
- Vintage Ten-Q Radio Advertising Pin-Up Girl
- Stained Glass Pattern Window (beautiful for Entry Door) Taking Bids
- Awesome Seikosha Pendulum Wall Clock embellished with Abalone Insets
- Vintage Post Cards and Paper Ephemera
- Large Book selection of Library Literary Classics (Sets: Mark Twain, Shakespeare, Leather Bound Charles Dickens, Leather Bound 1831 Enclopaedia Encyclopedia Americana, Little Journeys Memorial Edition Set by Elbert Hubbard, 13 vol set “Real America in Romance, more), 1845 Nortons Astronomy (with star map), Shepherd of the Hills, Stage Craft and Lighting Manuals, Theater Arts
- “The Day America’s Music Went Bye” by John Lewis Wilson (yes, that John Wilson, Warrensburg native and our creative client)
- “Whispering Waters-Tales and Stories of Old Linn Creek” Famous Lost Town of Missouri as told by those who were there! DVD produced and directed by John Lewis Wilson (no end to his talents). “The old town of Linn Creek lies there in the deep. And Nonsuch and Wayham and Purvis so sleep. And Gladstone and Iron Town their company keep. The old town of Linn Creek lies there in the deep.” The Ozark Documentary 10 years in the making, with Interactive Menu.
- Striking Tabletop Lamps
- Farm Primitive Lightning Rod with Purple Glass Globe
- 1950s Erector Sets-7 1/2 Engineers, 6 1/2 100 Toys in One, 6 1/2 w/ Reversing Electric Engine
- Two Magic Lanterns with 6 Antique Glass Pictorial Slides
- Lithic Spear Point lodged in driftwood display
- Unique Glass Insulators-Diamond m blue/Olive Green, B & E Repro No. 1 Cobalt Blue, Pleated pat. Sept 19, 1899
- Old Missouri MO License Plate 1938
- Antique Skeleton Key Lot
- 6 piece Antique Split Bamboo Fishing Rod with Holder and Canvas Case
- Sweep Stakes Tobacco Tin Press Plate
- Peerless Biscuit Company large wood Advertising Box
- Classic Warnsburg Lard large Tin by Roseland Meats Sedalia, MO
Functional yet Fabulous Furniture:
- Charming Robert Keith (Kansas City, MO) Vintage Bedroom Set: Full Size Bed, Chest, Trousseau Trunk with inner shelf, Correspondence Desk-all painted yellow with floral embellishments)
- Jenny Lind Bed with Mattress
- Kidney Desk by Johnson-Handley-Johnson of Grand Rapids, MI
- Wolverine Arts & Crafts Desk
- Lowboy Dressers, Gentleman Wardrobe Cabinet
- Chest of Drawers, Cedar Chest
- Vintage Side Chairs-Singles and Sets
- Mission Style Desks
Power & Hand Tools, Hardware
- Delta Table Saw
- Central Machinery Tabletop 5-Speed Drill Press
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools for Shop, Home, and Lawn
- Lawn Mower
- Heaps of Hardware
- lots Industrial wire cords and scrap metals
- Extension and Step Ladders
Home Wares and Decor:
- World Globes-great for history homeschooling and home styling
- Christmas Lights and Ornaments, Noma Christmas Bubble Lite Sets
- Kitchen Appliances: white SxS Refrigerator, 1 pc Oven/Stove/Range
- Laundry Appliances: white Washer & Dryer
- Vintage “Harlequin” Dinnerware (Fiesta Style) by Homer Laughlin
- Vintage Butterscotch Bakelite Flatware found tucked in a picnic suitcase
- Vintage Stereoview Viewer & Cards
- Russian Brass Samovar
- Brass Curio Accents
- Beautiful Mirrors and Framed Eclectic Artwork
- Old Bottles, Oil Lamps, Metal Kerosene Lamp Base
- And So Much More! Scroll Down to View Photo Gallery!