Summit Estate Sales does not provide movers or packers, so bring your own muscle! All items must be removed from premise by end of sale. Summit Estate Sales is not responsible for any accidents, liabilities, or claims. Children must be accompanied by guardian. You break it, you buy it. No large bags or purses. Forms of payment accepted are Cash or with $20 minimum purchase you can use MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Cards with Driver's License Card. No PreViews, No PreSales, No PrePricing. Summit Estate Sales reserves the right to Limit Entry when deemed neccessary. Statements made day of sale take precedence over printed advertisements. The Green Team appreciate your patronage, and look forward to seeing you there!
Fabulous selection of antiques and collectibles at this Part 1 of 2 Beautiful Lee’s Summit estate sale at 1217 NE Cardinal Circle on June 15th-17th. This lovely couple has generations of keepsakes, an amazing selection of treasures, along with clean home wares for this first of two sales. Limited Entry will be observed-sale #1 will be restricted to first floor only. Directions: from I-70 & Hwys 470/291 go South on Hwy 470/291, exit onto Lakewood Blvd and go East on Lakewood Blvd, South on Lakewood Way, East on Delta School Rd, North on Skyview Dr, East on Cardinal Way to Cardinal Circle. Best parking on Cardinal Way.
Thursday 9am-4pm Full Price & Bids
Friday 9am-3pm 25% Off & Bids
Saturday 9am-3pm 50% Off
Let’s start with an impressive original oil portrait of William Oliver painted by London artist A. Gias and dated 1830. William Oliver was the Shorthand Reporter for the Houses of Parliament and other Government Departments as Principal Assistant to Mess. Gurney-Shorthand Writer and Teacher of Shorthand for over 30 years. His portrait will also include his book “Gurney’s System of Shorthand” by William Oliver 1852. He also fought in the Crimean War and was wounded and decorated.
Antique Advertising Diamond Dyes Wall Cabinet with embossed painted tin front panel “It’s Easy to Dye with Diamond Dyes” showing hardworking woman busily redying old clothing and hanging them up to dry.
- French LEROY Paris Figurative Garniture Clock 3-pc Set (ornate gilt Clock with dancing couple on top with pair of matching urns)
- Fabulous French Figurative Table Clock with stunning pair of Horses pulling gilt Chariot driven by Winged Warrior
- L. Benoit Tourcoing Walnut Wall Clock (French)
- Black Forest Cuckoo Clock
- Perfecta Watch & Clock Co.-Anniversary Dome Clock
- Waterbury Clock Co.-Mirrorside Parlor Clock (Mantle w/ Cupids)
- Art Nouveau Lady Figural Mantle Clock
- Telechron Electric Mantle Clocks-MI Electric, #4H83
- Philco Electric 8B56
- French Figurative “Gieaner” The E. Ingraham & Co. (Bristol Conn) Parlor Mantle Clock
- Seth Thomas 89 Mantle Clock
- Waterbury 1924 Mantle “Belcaire” Duotone
- Westclox Baby Ben,Big Ben Alarm
- Sessions Electric Bronco Rodeo Clock
- Master Crafters Art Deco
- *New Haven Clock/Rear View Mirror for Hot Rod Cars (Gold Mirror-no brackets, original box)
- Westclox Wrist-Ben (Style 1 1936-39) Mint in Box w/ orig. price tag (note: James Dean wore Style 3 in Rebel w/o a Cause)
- Elgin 17J Self-Winding Men’s wrist watch #2879 (runs)
- Wrist Watch-Swiss Made Mickey Mouse #23, Men’s Waltham Chronograph X9X329
- Pocket Watch-1890 Elgin 15J G. M. Wheeler S-18
- Pocket Watches-Ingersoll Reliance, 1904 Hampden, Waltham 17Jewels
Fine Glassware & China
- Gorgeous Bride Baskets! Elegant Victorian Bridal Baskets with ornate metal handles-including 1 Webb!
- Opalescent Vaseline Epergne 7″ tall single horn base and (finally) after searching several hours the 14″ Horn has been found!
- Victorian opalescent cranberry Epergne with attached single open compote
- Fine selection of R.S. Prussia Ornate Porcelain China-many with molded embellishments
- Fenton Limited Edition 1992 “Poppy & Daisy” Connoisseur Wave Crest Box designed by Frances Burton #219/1250 with Certificate
- Hand Painted Fenton Glassware
- Antique Nippon Chocolate Pot Set
- Tangerine Viking Compotes & Accent Glass
- Antique Oil Lamps, Glass Chimneys
- Loetz Green Glass Bowl with Figural Stand
- Beautiful Server Breakfront!
- Gorgeous side by side Curio Server with leaded glass door
- Hepplewhite 4-drawer Chest with original swan hardware
- Eastlake Parlor Furniture-Tufted Settee & Pair Side Chairs, Marble Top Lamp Table
- Striking Curio/Sheet Music Cabinet with graduating shelves, Classic Curio Secretary
- Slim Drop-Front Correspondence Desk, Vintage Drop-Front Desk
- Victorian Cameo Settee with burgundy tufted back
- Vintage Accent Tables & Side Chairs
- Two Cedar Chests, Country Kitchen Pedestal Table with Claw Feet
- Single Twin Bed Select Number Bed (Frame, Base, working Bellows & Remote)-just needs a mattress!
- Vintage slender, paneled 5-drawer Chest (perfect for guest room!)
- Fantastic Vintage SW Real Photo Album-Beautifully Archived w/ great description detail 1910s from South West Region-including Albuquerque, U of NM, Spokane Wash, NM State Fair, Auto Adv, AZ, Navajo Indian, Pueblo, Fire Disaster, Dog Town NM, Buggies, Dolls, Store Fronts-Albuq, Motorcycle Shot, Denver CO, Taxidermy, Grand Junction CO, Deering Binder farm machinery adv. (Over 200 photos)
- Fabulous 9 hard-to-find Samuel Schmucker Art Cards circa 1907 by Detroit Publishing postcard size cards (5-The Adventures of the Gnome, 2-Mermaid Lovers, 1-Smokers Series, 1-Butterfly Girls).
- Lovely 1900s-10s Postcard Album with over 150 cards (romance, comic, etc)
- Post Cards (Beautiful Women, Social History, Comic, Romance, Holiday-1 Halloween Tucks, Real Photo-2 Disaster Train Wreck, 6 KS, Ambulance Co, Street Car, Views, etc.-Risque, Artist Signed, Silk, 4th of July, Roadside Americana)
- Old Puget Sound Native American Indians Albertype Booklet, Fort Sill Oklahoma Souvenir Folder
- Victorian Advertising Trade Cards, Cabinet Photos, Tin Types
- Books-Mormon/Religious, Antiques Collecting Reference Books. Vintage 1927 “The Mentor” magazine (with Cowboy on cover), 1924 “Dance Lovers” magazine, and “Taps for Private Tussie” by Jesse Stuart and illustrated by Thomas Benton copyright 1943
- Good selection of 1910s-20s South West region Old Mining Stock Certificates
- 1911 Yard Long Photo of GAR Reunion in Colorado
- Grosvenor Flatware by Community (1921 pattern) by Grosvenor N. Allen Promotional Prize Awarded by International Harvester Co. in 1924 presented in nice Holmes & Edwards flatware display case-246 SP pc (24+ setting with lots of extras)
- Flapper Beaded Bags (Dramatic Bag Embellished with steel cut faceted seed beads with tassel and close loop, Flirty “Wristlet” green beaded bag with Hoop Handles), Beaded Clutches. Antique Eye Glasses
- Steiff Animals-Vintage Nagy the Beaver with original paper Name Chest Tag, and original tag attached to button in ear-measures 4″ tall. Warthog or Wild Boar Button in Ear Steiff (no tags) measuring approx. 5″ tall. Both clean, in good condition, and absolutely adorable!
- Armand Marseille 370 AM 3/0 DEP Doll, vintage Ideal Walker Doll (sweet face), new Marseille Dream Baby 351 doll. GI Joe Action Figure, Happy Bunny in Jalopy, toy pistols
- Vintage Lighters-Mase Ace (Japan) Musical Lighter ai, 1920s Evans Trig-A-Lite, Ronson, Whirl Wind Standard. 1934-35 Sweet Corporal Cigarettes Pack
- Violins! 1-Antonius Stradiuarius Cremon. Faciehat Anno 17__ -complete and average condition with chin rest and good bow and has been housed in the Vernon case. 2-Exact Copy of the famous Antonius Stradiurius Cremona Violin manufactured solely for Slingerland’s Correspondence School of Music Chicago ILL -complete, average condition with chin rest, 1 of 2 bows needs hair, kept stored in case. 3-Copy of Antonius Stradivarius #108 made in Czecho Slovakia (smaller, possibly youth size)-incomplete, fair condition with chin rest, 1 bow, repaired case.
- 1902 Ribbon Badge for Grand Lodge State of Illinois Sons of St. George Fraternal Organization Annual Picnic at Elliot Park
- 1955 “Your Air Force Needs More Civilian Plane Spotters-keep your eye on the sky! Join the Ground Observer Corps” unused clear window advertisement , small silk 48 star American Flat, and 48 star toothpicks
- Bakelite Steering Wheel Spinner Knob, Bakelite Bird Napkin Ring, Bakelite adorable Horse Head Brooch
- Antique Victorian Collar Box with old Collars, Celluloid Hair Receiver, Hat Pins
- Jewelry-W & SB and D & C Victorian Watch Chains, Micro-Mosaic Link Art Deco Bracelet, Czechoslovakia Sterling, Indian Brave Arrowhead Fob, Sterling Swordfish Brooch
- Novelty Alarm Clock Shaped Tape Measure, Lot 5 vintage Tatting Shuttles, lot Quilt Blocks
- Shaving Notions-vintage Gillette Shaving Kit, Safety Razors in box (Gillette Tech, Gem, Ever Ready), Little Giant Razor Blade Planer Set in box (vintage recycling-uses old razor blades), more Safety Razors, Shaving Brushes, Barber Mugs, Moustache Cups, Razor Strops. Straight Razors-H. Boken/Germany, No. 8 Special-Simmons Hdwr, The Celebrated-Wade & Butcher, Trusteel, #1735-Hibbard Spencer Bartlett, “The Real”, Crown Razor, Durham working Duplex Razor in box, Henkels-Soligen, and more
More Glassware & China
- Vintage Steuben Carnival Green single bulb Lamp Shade (with mark)
- Vintage Glass Lamp Shades (and fabulous fringe & fabric lamp shades!)
- EAPG & Cut Glass-Cruets, Relish, Bowls
- Vintage Insulators, Fruit/Canning Jars, Jelly Cups
- Cinnabar Snuff Bottle, Art Glass Perfume Bottles
- Set of 4 colorful Pyrex Nesting Bowls, glass frogs (patterned black, marigold, clear-even a green frog frog!)
- Old Bottles-Peerless paper label Ginger Ale & Lime Rickey, U.S. Beer, Private Stock Beer-remember prohibition?, Embossed “Sonny Boy-Loved by All”. Embossed Medicinal, Beverage, etc bottles, Ink Bottles/Wells. Mo Pacific Adv. Bottle Opener
- Vertical yard long sketch of Victorian Lady
- Antique Yard Long Bevel Mirror
- Landscape Original Works by Chet Enstrom (Grand Junction, CO Artist) using media consisting of colored inks on rice paper
- Framed Artwork showcasing Landscapes and Still Lifes in ornate frames
- Country Scene painted on Saw (great for your cabin in the woods)
- Vintage Floor & Table Lamps
- Victorian fancy brass Coat/Hat Stand
- Classic Felt Pennants w/ colorful graphics-Disneyland, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, National Parks, more
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Maytag Appliances-Centennial Washer & Neptune Dryer
- Lawn Care Hand Tools, vintage Scythe, Imperial Fish Knife
- Vintage small Lenk Gasoline Blow Torch with label, Goodell-Pratt Co. metal Mini Level, Machinist pocket level
- Variety of Primitive & Current Hand Tools, Stanley wood folding rulers, 3 antique Ford Wrenches
- Home Health Care Aids-Shower Chair, Bathroom Chair, Wheel Chair
- Costume Jewelry, vintage Umbrellas, Fur Collars
- Men’s & Women’s Fashion & Accessories (Hankies, Gloves, Hankies, Purses, Hankies)
- Retro 1970s Fashion Socks (doesn’t look like they’ve ever been taken off the paper)-Telly Savalas as Kojak (be still my heart!), and a Chipper Chipmunk- they’ll definitely be checking out your gams when wearing these leggings!
- …So. Much. More!
*There are some fantastic estate sales happening this week in our area of Lee’s Summit, Independence, Blue Springs-don’t miss a single one! We’ll have some of the addresses available at the front desk for your convenience-we look forward to seeing you!
This spacious, well-maintained Ranch home will be on the real estate market very soon. This 4-Bed, 3 Bath Ranch features open floor plan, laundry on main floor, basement walk-out, and more. House is conveniently (and quietly) located near Hwy 470/291 for easy commutes, in the highly rated Lee’s Summit School District (with Delta Woods Middle School nearby), and more! Don’t miss your chance to own this beauty!