Welcome to CT Online Auctions
Locations varies please see listing for each sale!!!
Bidding Ends: Each sale will have an end date posted in the description section and will always end starting at 9 pm
Payment is due within 24 hours of auction close!
Pick-Ups: Will always be 2 days after the end date (unless stated) Please be sure to pick up your items to reduce delays for sellers, our team & to reduce any additional fees that may be charged.
Directions print on winning invoice
Starting Bid is $1 in most cases! Some buy it now prices!
15% Buyers Premium
(Please note - Pictures are for reference only! If you have questions it is your responsibility to clarify any concerns you may have - no refunds or reductions will be given for mistakes or misunderstandings of what is included in the lot. The owner reserves the right to make substitutions, additions & deletions to any lot at any time)
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS
Specific Lot Descriptions:
If you need additional information regarding any specific Lots in this sale, please email
us at: estatesales_KC@outlook.com Ask any and all questions prior to bidding.
Buyer is responsible for understanding all the deadlines, rules and
terms for this sale.
We have made every effort to describe all items as accurately as possible with any
defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items.
We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. CT does not
guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device.
Dimensions given may be approximate. Wood types can be tricky. We do the best we
can to state a wood type. You will be responsible for looking closely at pictures or
coming to Preview to confirm wood. The Preview has been scheduled so you may
determine the condition of the product yourself. Please take advantage of this .
A bid is an agreement to purchase the item(s). You are committed to purchasing
and picking up your winning item(s). Please do not bid, if you do not plan to
purchase. Bidding privileges may be suspended if you default on this agreement.
PLEASE do not generate your own invoice. Wait for us to send your invoice at the end
of the auction. Your invoice is due immediately upon receipt. Click the Check-Out
Button on your invoice. You will have the option of paying with debit card, credit
card (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) or through your PayPal account. Payment
must clear within 48 hours of sending your electronic invoice. A 15% buyer’s
premium will be added to each purchase. Our regular shoppers with a good payment
history, who want to pay with cash need to notify us by email.
No Payment: If we have not received payment or heard from you within 48 hours of
sending your invoice, you forfeit your right to the items and your name may be removed
from our auction site. The KEY is to communicate with us, if you are having an issue. It
is your responsibility to understand our rules and comply. Paid/No Pick-up: If you pay
for your items, but fail to make late pick-up arrangements by Pick-up day, your items will
be considered abandoned and no refund given. The items become the property of CT
and may be resold or donated. Alternate Pick-up: If you need to make alternate pick-up arrangements, please email us at estatesales_KC@outlook.com within 24 hours of
sending your invoice. Additional FEES WILL BE ASSESSED Or if you have a last-minute emergency, email us. Caring
Transitions is under no obligation to meet any special requests, but will do our best to
assist you, as long as you communicate with us.
Late Fees/Storage Fees: ANY late pick-ups (even when you contact us) will incur
the following late fees: $10 for small items and $20 for large items (furniture,
mattresses, etc). This fee helps cover the cost of storing your items and the extra
effort it takes to make alternate arrangements. NO items will be held for more than 2
weeks from the regular pick-up time. Late fees must be paid in cash at time of pick-up.
If the two-week window has passed or if you miss a late pick-up appointment, your
items will be considered abandoned and no refund will be given.
Please see above for date and time!
email at estatesales_KC@outlook.com
Please see all alternate payment and pick-up instructions in the above Payment
NOTE - PLEASE BRING ENOUGH HELP TO LIFT, CARRY AND LOAD YOUR
ITEMS. We will not have loading help on the premises. You will be responsible
for any damage to residents so please make sure you bring the help and tools
Shipping - YES:
Please note shipping is expensive and you should expect the starting price for any shipment to be $15.00.
· $10 or more will be added to invoice at time of purchase for sending employee to pick up and secure your item(s) from the pick up location. (this fee is determined by the amount of packing materials needed to ship your items – glass, china and all fragile items will be charged more)
· We ship USPS “Flat Rate”, if items do not fit, UPS (only) will be used for shipping.
· Our largest shipping box is 18 x 18 x 18
· Anything over 18 x 18 x 18 MUST be pick up by a 3rd party shipping agent – we use NAVIS – 913-620-2939 or you can arrange your own shipping agent and let us know who to expect!
· When UPS assess fuel charges – those fees will be forward to buyers.
· Shipping not paid for within 10 days will be considered abandoned and items will be donated or resold – No Refunds offered!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
· We DO NOT REFUND for purchases of items for failure of to pick up or ship!!!!!! FOR ANY REASON!
· You can always arrange for someone else to pick up your items by contacting us at estatesales_KC@outlook.com with details
· You can arrange for storage in our storage facility (if space permits) by pre-paying $10 per “lot” and/or $20 oversized or furniture “lot” for 30 days of storage. If items are not pick up at the end of 30 days they will be discarded. NO EXECPTIONS!!!
· Failure to complete shipping/pick up will cause your account to be suspended or canceled.
Local Delivery - YES:
We have also arranged a convenient and cost-effective delivery service. If you require
delivery, please email us esatesales_KC@outlook.com prior to auction close. Basic
delivery fees are $60 per delivery within the county of the location,
+$20 for each additional
county line. Extra fees for pianos, clocks, larger/heavy loads. A delivery day will be
arranged - most likely for Friday. There are no additional CT charges for this service.
Cash payment will be due to the movers at time of delivery.
WOW - that's a lot of rules! Sorry, but you would not believe the stories we hear.
Yes, we are a friendly bunch and we LOVE our shoppers. However, we are
running a business.
Will be given to winning bidders after payment has been received.