• All winning items must be purchased by PayPal by noon on 05/31/19.
• All merchandise is sold “as is” and all salesare Final. No refunds will be made.
• We are not responsible for any accidents thatmay happen while you at pick-up so please be careful and courteous to thosearound you and watch your step!
• All person attending sales or removingmerchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specificallyrelease and indemnify Caring Transitions of South Oakland County from anyliability. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine condition, ageauthenticity, value, or any other determinative factor regarding specificitem(s).
• Caring Transitions of South Oakland County mayattempt to describe merchandise in advertising on the internet and at the salebut makes no representations of authenticity. In no event shall CaringTransitions of South Oakland County be held responsible for having made orimplied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.Buyer shall be the sole judge of value.
• Buyers must pick up merchandise by 12:00pm ofs the pick-up day. If pick-up is not made by 12:00pm and buyer has not madealternative arrangements, buyer forfeits property and said property will bedisposed of. Buyer must arrange for packing, loading, and transportation ofpurchase.
• Our company was founded and is run by a teammainly comprised of women, so we encourage you to bring help if you are lookingto purchase something large.
• We have bags and wrapping available to you freeof charge, but you are encouraged to bring your own as we cannot guaranteeunlimited supplies.
• We’d like to thank you for shopping withCaring Transitions of South Oakland County!
Caring Transitionsof South Oakland County!