Here’s how we play…NO LARGE BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED UNLESS THEY ARE ENTIRELY EMPTY SO PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR. THANK YOU.
– We gladly accept cash, check or charge. Out of state checks are not accepted.
– Numbers will be handed out Thursday between 2:30 PM and 2:45 PM EST. A signup sheet will be available ; WEDSDAY after 5:00 pm EST. You do not have to stay after signing, but must be present when the numbers are handed out or we move on to the next name on the list.
– The sale begins at 3:00 PM EST on THURSDAY. THURSDAY hours are from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST.
- FRIDAY hours are from 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST. Prices reduced FRIDAY by 30% from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM EST, unless otherwise marked. We are closed from 1:45 PM until 2:00 PM EST to prepare for the markdowns.
– SATURDAY hours are from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Prices reduced all day Saturday by 50%, unless otherwise marked.
– All sales are final.
– Please be sure to bring people to help you load your purchases. We do not move or load items so be sure if you buy it , you’ve made arrangements to move it.
– You may call in to purchase items via Charge Card, during sale hours, at 616-262-0327.
– All items must be removed by 1:00 pm on Saturday unless shipping arrangements are already in place.
– It’s going to be a BEAUTIFUL sale and we are looking forward to seeing you!
– Say hello, introduce yourself and be sure to add your name to our email list to receive emails regarding upcoming sales
PLEASE NOTE SALE DATE CHANGES!!!
The sale dates were changed due to the high likelihood of inclement weather AND the sale extended due to vast amount of items contained within the estate. Basically, we moved it out a week and added Thursday evening! The good news....you have more time to shop!
This home and the extraordinary vintage and antique pieces enclosed within are a pleasure to behold. The former owner was an accomplished antique collector and interior decorator. Seasonal changes outdoors prompted a flurry of changes indoors as lamps, rugs, florals, paintings, dishes and more were updated for each season and special occasion. Hand painted porcelain and china as well as plethora of clocks adorn walls and run pleasantly throughout the home. Fine linens, pillows and a myriad of items, too numerous to list, filled the drawers and closets. Join us this weekend and be sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase exquisitely maintained antiques. We're posting more photos daily so be sure to continue to check back often.
Some of what you'll find at this Estate Sale:
- Baker Dining Table and Chairs
- Cloisonne Pillar and Pendulum Clock
- Berkey and Gay Furniture; Highboy, Bed Frame, Dresser with Mirror
- Kindel Fine Upholstered Furniture; Couch and Arm Chair
- Platters Galore
- More Pitchers Than You Can Imagine
- Light Fixtures Throughout the Home
- Oriental Rugs
- And many more!
Stay tuned for more pictures and an updated list!