Cash, Checks, Credit Cards
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Fri, Sep 25, 2020 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sat, Sep 26, 2020 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 Precautions to ensure both you and RVES team members remain healthy:
■ Please follow social distancing practices; 6 feet between people, frequent hand washing or sanitizing and covering coughs or sneezes.
■ MASKS ARE MANDATORY. MASKS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
■ We will limit the number of people entering the sale at one time to assist with maintaining social distancing recommendations. We appreciate your patience.
■ Please remain home if you're feeling ill or have any symptoms such as fever, coughing, aches, sneezing, etc.
■ NEW! SAFE SHOPPING PROVISION - SPECIAL SERVICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
YOU MAY SHOP BY PHONE AND PAY BY CHARGE CARD. YOUR PURCHASES WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR
VEHICLE BY MASKED RVES PERSONNEL, THEREBY LIMITING ANY UNNECESSARY EXPOSURE.* LET US SHOP FOR YOU BY CALLING
616-262-0327 DURING SALE HOURS.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ITEMS WEIGHING MORE THAN 20 LBS.
THE SALE: Here’s how we play…NO LARGE BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED UNLESS THEY ARE ENTIRELY EMPTY SO PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR. THANK YOU.
– We gladly accept cash, check or charge. WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS or OUT OF STATE CHECKS.
– Numbers will be handed out FRIDAY between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM EST. A signup sheet will be available ; THURSDAY after 5:00 pm EST. You do not have to stay after signing, but must be present when the numbers are passed out.
– FRIDAY hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
– SATURDAY hours are from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Prices reduced SATURDAY by 30% from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST 50% from 12:00 pm to Close unless otherwise marked. We are closed from 11:45 AM until 12:00 PM EST to prepare for the markdowns.
– All sales are final.
– Please be sure to bring people to help you load your purchases. We do not move or load items so be sure if you buy it , you’ve made moving arrangements.
– All items must be removed by 3:00 PM on SATURDAY unless shipping arrangements are already in place.
– It’s a nice sale and we are looking forward to seeing you!
– Say hello, introduce yourself and be sure to add your name to our email list to receive emails regarding upcoming sales.
Attention!! SCHOOL ZONE JUST PRIOR TO THE ESTATE SALE. ¡¡Atención!! ZONA ESCOLAR SOLO ANTES DE LA VENTA DE LA FINCA.
Mid Century Magic with Style!! is happening this week in Comstock Park! The estate is somewhat eclectic and teaming with a wide variety interesting items acquired over many years and some of them are quite unique. We have a lot of jewelry, clothing, scarves and so much more!! See below for some, but not all, of the estate highlights:
More Items Just Added!!!
- Hitchcock Chairs; 2 Farm House - Excellent Condition
- Jade Bead Necklace; Large - Beautiful
- Horn, Black Powder Horn with Scrimshaw
- Vintage Lamp made from Antique Celadon Ginger Jar
- Political Memorabelia; Pins, Documents, Pictures, Signed Presendential Letters from President Ford
- Trains Pictures; some framed, some not, some negatives, as well
- Mid Century Lane End Table Rare Tile Inlay Catalina Taylor Danish Modern - QUITE RARE TILE TOP TABLE BY LANE. THIS MID CENTURY END TABLE WAS THE ONLY ONE OF A HANDFUL SPECIAL ORDER TABLES PRODUCED BY LANE.
- Shaker Furniture Tables and Chairs: Antique Ladder Back Chairs with Rush Seats - Beautiful condition!
- Purses; Coach, Cole Hann, Dooney & Bourke and more!
- Vintage Hats
- Oriental Rugs; Excellent Quality
- Jewelry; Large Collection - Mostly Costume, Some Fine
- Military Box, Vintage Military Binders
- Boy Scout Items
- Arrows, "Bear Brand" Leather Arm Guards
- Bows; "Bear" Brand
- Bow Cases
- Antique China
- Federal Mirror, Brass Eagle Bookends, Ceramic Eagle
- Crystal Glasses
- Leather Recliner
- Pottery; Belleek and more
- Asian Lantern; Heavy Cast Iron
- Asian Cabinet, Trinket Box, Hand Carved Jade Necklace & Earrings
- Etagere; Wrought Iron with Glass Shelves
- Numerous Figurines; Antique to Modern, A Large Variety of Substrates
- Linens, Bathroom Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes, Sheets, Blankets, Doilies, Table Runners and Clothes and more
- Fur Coats; Ladies Minks - 1 Real, 2 Faux - Lovely!!
- Michigan "Superbowl '78" Belt Buckle w/Belt
- Feudal Oak Furniture by "Jamestown Lounge Co."; 1940's - 2 beautifully carved pieces
- "Paris Istanbul Orient Express" Brass Table Lamp
- Beautiful Scarves
- Artwork; some originals, vintage frames, etc.
- "My Pillows"
- Women's Clothes and Lingerie - Very Nice! M, L
- Vacuum; Oreck
- Bench: Outdoor
- Room Divider
- Dressers, Beds (Twins and Full), Desk
- Typewriter Vintage Facit w/Case
- Books; Pictorial History 27th Division US Army 1940 - 1941, First Edition 1966 The History of Grand Rapids, History of Trains and many more
- Christmas; Large Globe, Ornaments, Wreathes, Snow-Babies and more (1st and 2nd Floor!)
- Antique and Vintage knick-knacks - Lots of them!!
- Perfume Bottles
There is more than listed!!!!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Comstock Park, MI
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 187 photos