1. Chamberlain's Auction Gallery (CAG) will add a buyer's premium of 15% to the final "hammer price" of each lot. The buyer shall pay any applicable state or local sales tax (6%) unless the buyer is exempt by law from such tax. The buyer must sign a tax exempt form to support this exemption and is responsible for all taxes if signed claim is found to be invalid. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. All purchases must be paid in full and taken away at the buyer’s expense at the conclusion of the auction, unless special arrangements have been made prior to the sale.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the description of each lot, but these are expressions of opinion and are not representations of fact. No employee of CAG has any authority to make any representation regarding authenticity, age, origin, condition, measurement, clarity or color or weight of any lot or lots. Prospective purchasers should personally view lots offered for sale to evaluate the condition of the articles. All property is sold "as is" and are "final sales," neither the gallery nor the consignor makes any guarantees of any kind regarding the authorship or authenticity of any item. Artist's names and signatures do not carry warranty and are not guaranteed unless a certificate of authenticity accompanies lot.
4. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid and to advance the bidding at his absolute discretion and in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or the re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Should there by any dispute after the sale, CAG's record of final sale shall be conclusive.
5. Some of the lots in this auction are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon by the consigner and CAG.
6. Contact CAG for payment details. CAG honors Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, as well as Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks and Wire Transfers. Personal checks will be honored with a 10 day waiting period for our local bank to clear your check.
7. ”Chamberlain’s” reserves the right to withdraw, divide or combine any lots at its discretion any time prior to the sale of said items.
8. Where bidders are unable to attend the sale, “Chamberlain’s” will accept absentee bids, telephone bids and internet bids, subject to the Conditions of Sale, without charge and without responsibility for errors.