- No early sales.
- Will have a sign up sheet out by 7am morning of sale. We do not accept street numbers.
- No boxes or large totes, please. We have shopping baskets for you.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express, along with Cash and Checks with proper ID
- Please bring your own truck, dolly and muscle to move heavy items
- Not responsible for accidents
Almost two weeks ago we did a gigantic sale in Brighton where the house was so full that we knew we would need to do two sales in order to get everything out. My clients, Shari and Norv, are former antique dealers and their home houses an enormous collection of antiques and collectibles, along with an array of old chairs, shutters, doors, cribs and windows that they would re-purpose into all sorts of cool things.
Our first sale was incredible and everyone that came marveled at the quantity and quality of what was there, all the while we kept telling them, "Wait till you see Round Two!" Because you see, we hadn't even touched the basement yet! We are literally restocking the entire house with awesome treasures that we are unpacking from the basement. There's everything from an amazing vintage scale collection to antique store baby mannequins. How's that for eclectic?
Just days after our first sale, Shari and Norv sold their house and in one of the fastest turn arounds I've ever seen, will be closing on their home the end of THIS MONTH and turning over the keys. That means that EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! First and second day will be business pretty much as usual, but Saturday will be a complete BLOW OUT SALE, with no reasonable offer refused. ("Reasonable" being the operative word)
NOTE: Do you know anyone that is looking for tea cups for a bridal shower or other special party? Well, we've got the Mother Load of tea cups at this sale.
I seriously didn't think we'd be able to do it, but we've been working at a frenzied pace, and have finally gone through every box and bin in the basement and trust me, it's nothing short of AMAZING! Opening up the basement practically doubles our shopping space and I sincerely believe that Round Two is going to be even more beautiful and exciting than Round One.
You may be wondering about what was left over from the first sale, right? Well we've completely re-setup the garage with the majority of Round One, and almost all of it will be starting out at 50% of the original asking price right off the get go!
Here is a listing of just some of the wonderful treasures that await your buying pleasure at this totally exciting sale!
- Vintage Toys & Games
- Huge Collection of vintage children's books
- Vintage kitchen ware and cookbooks
- Antique Bisque-like Baby store mannequins
- Vintage ladies hats & purses
- Vintage costume jewelry
- Antique wrought iron umbrella stand
- Antique Victorian easels
- Hand made quilts and linens
- Pair of antique oak pressed back chairs
- Pair of barrel back bar stools
- Two antique copper boiler wash tubs
- Antique and vintage photographs
- Hu-mun-go collection of tea cups, tea pots and cream and sugars: Aynsley, Stafordshire, Royal Albert, Chintz, Shelly.....
- Gorgeous cut crystal, Fenton and Depression Glass
- Fabulous china and hand painted porcelain: Spode, Wedgewood, Royal Doulton, Nippon......
- Beautiful Blenko, Ruby Glass and Cut Crystal Decanters
- Lladro Figurine
- Violin with case, plus two other violin cases
- Ideals Chrissy, Velvet & Ginger dolls with double doll trunk that holds both Chrissy & Velvet, plus extra clothes,
- Collector dolls with original boxes: Goldie Locks, Mary Mary Quite Contrary, Barbies, Nancy Ann Storybook dolls and more.
- Tons of Teddy Bears
- Awesome Re-purposed (by Shari & Norv) cheval mirror
- Huge Hummel-look alike collection of figurines.
- Incredible collection of Antique Scales
- Antique Baby bed
- Antique Camel back trunk
- Antique student desks & chairs
- Antique lanterns
- Gorgeous hand painted hanging lamp
- Antique Gone with The Wind lamp
- Several beautiful Maple end tables
- Avon collectibles
- Porcelain collectibles: Beatrice Potter, Precious Moments, Cherished Teddies, and more
- Royal Worcestrer, Royal Doulton and Dresden figurines
- Hundreds of books. Beautiful books. Wonderful books. Vintage Books. Children's Vintage Books.
- Singer Serger with case and manual
- Tons of sewing and craft supplies including bolts of fabric and lace, vintage material and sewing notions
- Art supplies and books, oils, pastels and more
- HUGE silk flower display. Looks like a floral shop!
- Model train accessories
- Lamp shades, both cloth and vintage glass shades
- Antique sleds
- Ladies ice skates
- Hundreds and hundreds of magazines, including some pretty cool vintage ones
- Vintage Record albums and cassette tapes
- Tons and tons of Holiday Decor including a lot of awesome vintage pieces
- Old cribs and twin beds suitable for re-purposing
- Several large mirrors
- Yard tools and yard care supplies
- Signed and numbered Doris Morgan prints
- Antique and vintage art work
- German Stein collection
- Holly Hobby collectibles
- Totally cool vintage/retro glassware
- Tons of frames of all sizes
- Vintage children's chairs
There is sooooo much here at this sale that my head is spinning! I can't wait for you all to see it!