1. BUYER must register for a bidder number. By registering for a bidder number, Buyer agrees to Auction Terms and Conditions. A permanent number is available for regular buyers.
2. BUYER agrees that Golden Oak Auctions LLC and hosting facility serve as an agent of the seller and are not responsible for accident, injury or any misrepresentation of item.
3. BUYER must pay the day of the sale. Cash, Credit Card, Pre Approved Checks. 10% Buyers Premium on all purchases - Cash - 13% Credit Card. Local and state tax of 6%.
4. All items are sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranty or guarantee. All sales are FINAL, no refund or exchanges. Buyer is responsible to inspect any item before purchase.
5. BUYER is responsible for items after purchase. ALL items must be removed the day of the sale.
6. All items will be sold as tagged. Lots may be split at auctioneer’s discretion.
7. No sales or resale of any items on premise except through auction.
8. Pay for items before loading.
1. SELLER must register for a Seller/Bidder number. By registering the S/B agrees to Auction Terms and Conditions.
2. SELLER must complete consignment form - listing seller number, name, items, and quantity.
3. SELLER must TAG each lot (Limit 25 lots) with tags provided - complete with seller number, item name, and quantity.
4. SELLER is responsible for Unloading/ Presenting (Ringing) items during auction and removing any “No Sale” items.
5. Any misrepresentation will be grounds for adjustment or removal.
6. 25% commission will be charged on all sales. (10% on Produce, Poultry, Eggs, farm raised products)
7. SELLER may not declare “No Sale” Reserve must be pre-approved by auctioneer.
8. No sales or resale of any items on premise except through auction.