1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Please also bring bins or boxes to transport lots of items (and packing materials as necessary).
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made within 24 hours of auction close. You can pay with a major credit card or PayPal.
8. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. We do not package breakables. We use USPS Mail. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice. We also add a $10 handling fee for items shipped + $5 for additional shipping boxes if necessary. If you purchase more than one item in the auction you will be only charged one $10 fee pending how many shipping boxes are required ($5 added for additional boxes)
10. If you would like a smaller item shipped, there is no need to email us ahead of time, if it is a large and/or heavy/bulky or breakable item, please email us to make sure shipping is available for that particular item AdminAnnapolis@caringtransitions.com
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pick up during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. Maryland Sales tax of 6% will be added to your invoice. If you have a MD reseller’s license you will be exempt from the tax. Please email us BEFORE you pay to make this adjustment.
16. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Tax: 6 %
Share this sale
Caring Transitions of Annapolis Presents:
Historic 1.8 Million Annapolis Downsizing Sale
Online Only Auction Ending Thursday, 12/3 and picks up Saturday, 12/5
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.