Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Sat, Feb 15, 2020 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
- Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
- All items sold as is, with no warranty or guarantee, and all sales are final.
- We WILL help you to load your purchases!
- Need delivery? We can refer a professional and affordable service.
- Numbers are given out ONE HOUR prior to the event's start time. Should you arrive prior to that time please check to see if a list has been created and add your name to the list. If you start the list you MUST stay with it. IF your name is on the list you MUST be present ONE HOUR prior to start time to receive your number.
- We do not give out prices before the start of the sale but we are happy to answer any other questions. We welcome out of state buyers.
- We welcome out of state buyers.
Welcome to Newton where the luxury is in the details! This modern home hosts a collection of designer furniture, statuary, original art, estate jewelry, handbags and shoes. This event is ONE DAY ONLY, Saturday, February 15th, happy hunting!
Where: 51 Peregrine Rd, Newton
When: Saturday, February 15th, from 9 AM to 3 PM
The Hunt continues in Newton! This home is a winner, and includes all three classes of medals, gold, silver and bronze!
Gold estate jewelry, both designer and custom made, studded with diamonds, sapphires and emeralds.
Antique 800 silver tea set.
A collection of bronze statues featuring distinctly over-the-top collection of nudes including a stunning 40" nude from Edouard Louis Collet.
The award winning dining room is also accented in bronze featuring American designer, Holly Hunt's, "C" leg dining table decorated with bronze medallions.
This grand table, with three leaves, is flanked by a Set of TEN Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams classic slip cover chairs and the iconic silver rimmed Montclair Lenox dinnerware, service for twelve.
Original art featuring listed artists:
Italian, Luigi Bazzana's, 1836-1927, and his depiction of Ancient Rome
British artist, Leo Rawlings, 1918-1991, and his fox hunting scene
Philodendron with Parquet, Celeste Maia, Spanish artist, b 1942
Charles Fazzino, American pop artist, known for his silkscreen serigraphs in a 3D pop art style.
Frank Gallo, who has worked primarily from the human form, sculpts mildly erotic expressions of female worship in non traditional plastics and paper.
The obsession continues with a collection of Chanel handbags and shoes, 37.5, additional designer items include Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton.
The master suite features a a calming respite in muted tones from Baker furniture to English country
The kids rooms are great staple pieces for anyone looking
Collections including vintage Barbies, vinyl L.P.'s and cameras.
Oddities include an antique post office cabinet with 36 drawers and two Sergio Bustamante sculptures.
Like new work out equipment from Lifefitness.
Sporting goods including a Kwickgoal.
The perfect patio set for your spring garden.
Did I mention a Rolex Cellini?
This is a fabulous event: don't miss it!
- All sales are final with no warranties or guarantees.
- Cash and cards accepted.
- We WILL help you load your purchases.
- Need delivery: we can refer a professional and inexpensive service.
- We're here if you have any questions so don't hesitate to ask!
- Sorry, no prices before the start of the sale
Numbers are issued to insure attendees enter in the order they arrived. Please read below to learn our number policy, thanks! **Once the line subsides no number is needed: come on it and make yourself at home!
- Numbers are given out ONE HOUR prior to start time.
- Should you arrive prior to this time please check to see if a list has been started and add your name to the list.
- If you start the list you must remain with it.
- We will honor those names on the list YET you MUST BE present to receive your number ONE HOUR prior to start time
- Should you arrive after number are issued, ONE HOUR prior to the start of the sale, please knock for your number.
"Let Hunt Estate Sales Get Your Ducks in a Row"Our background in Elder Care Management translates to New England's most comprehensive, compassionate and affordable estate sale service.No fees! No minimums!High visibility and focused advertisements, searchable both locally and nationwide, create an event that everyone will want to attend.Innovative in the industry producing a unique barcode for each item in your home. This retail-like atmosphere delivers both an easy shopping experience and precise sales reports.Harnessing the power of social media with the largest following of Massachusetts estate sale companies.Our past clients say:"You have the edge on the estate sale world! Your fresh approach, attention to the detail, care and concern for the client and, most of all, your clear management of our expectations….all this we recognize and greatly appreciate.""We encourage anyone to call you when they are ready to clean house, it's the best gift you can give yourself."Call us today, 617-817-1178, for a free consultation!We welcome you to attend one of our sale events so you can see how we elevate the sales platform with your satisfaction as the building block to our success.Follow our real life treasure hunt on Facebook, on Instagram, and Twitter!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Newton, MA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 293 photos