Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit, Money Orders
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)Bidding starts to close:
- Sat, Feb 3, 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun, Feb 4, 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bid Range Increment $1 to $100 $1 $100 to $250 $5 $250 to $1000 $10 $1000 to $2000 $25 $2000 to $5000 $50 $5000 and up $100
Terms & Conditions
Payment is due for your item(s) upon receipt of invoice. Telephone and absentee bidders will be notified by both telephone and e-mail within two days of sale end. We accept payment in the form of cash, check, money order, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability of any other kind, express or implied. All artists' names and dates recorded in this catalog are not to be taken as unqualified attributions to the artists named. No attributions to any artist or date are made or intended as to authorship or date of execution. Therefore, none of the property in this catalog is subject to any guarantee of authenticity and/or provenance and all of the property is sold as is. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, provenance or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest.
11. All purchases are subject to applicable Massachusetts sales tax unless the Massachusetts Certificate of Resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. Resale tax numbers from other states are accepted. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country. Items shipped out of state are not subject to sales tax.
13.A 20% buyer's premium will be applied to the purchase price on all lots brought in person, phone or absentee bidding directly with Kaminski Auctions. 25% buyer’s premium for all internet bidding.
Kaminski Auctions is pleased to announce that our February 3rd & 4, 2018 Auction will feature decorative furnishings from the personal collection of Hilary Grinker Musser. Musser is best known for her outstanding interior design firm, HILARY MUSSER INTERIOR DESIGN LLC, in Palm Beach, FL. Formerly located in Philadelphia, PA, and Nantucket, MA, Musser’s work has been featured in House Beautiful and Home and Garden Nantucket magazines as well as gracing the cover of Country Livingmagazine.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Beverly, MA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 39 photos