Cash, major credit cards, debit cards accepted. Checks if personally known to us. Please bring your own boxes for packing your items - you may need more than one. We do not respond to emails asking us for pricing on individual items - come to the sale if you want to know how much something costs. No early sales. If you purchase furniture or appliances, you need to be able to pick-up and haul it away yourself.
The house has been sold, and a former Heavy Equipment Executive and World Traveler is hitting the road in his RV and leaving an entire household behind. Furniture, interesting tribal artifacts from his time on the Pacific Rim, and lots of outdoor items.
All will be sold - as usual, everything priced fairly to sell.
* Furniture, including: Queen Tempur-pedic adjustable bed (super clean); leather sofa and chair, unique eat-in kitchen set, Asian styled furnishings (including a drop leaf desk and large chest with brass accents), nice sideboard with mirror, LazyBoy leather rocker/recliner (one year old with receipt - it's a beauty), nightstands, lamp tables, clothing armoire, more.
* Authentic Papau New Guinea tribal artifacts (not tourist stuff) - two large shields, human skull, masks, spears, carvings
* Large Mitsubishi television with remote and media stand; 32" Roku TLC Smart TV; 32" HD Vizio Flatscreen tv
* Records - LPs, 45's, and DVDs
* 14kt gold ladies ring with carved coral face, 800 silver filigree cameo set, sterling silver jewelry, and some costume jewelry
* Nice framed print - The Domino Factor - signed by Fats Domino and Drew Brees, along with artist Michael Hunt (edition of 1,000)
* Lots of kitchen stuff - small appliances
* Survivalist "Prepper" ready to eat food kits - 3 month supply
* Die Cast toys - heavy equipment, cars
* Linens - men's clothing
* Schwinn Haven Ladies Bike
* Pitmaster Stainless Steel grill - nice Pelican cooler
* Safari Gun Safe
* Outdoor furniture
* Garage stuff and tools