Stubbs Estates presents one of the finest… Fine French Antiques, Fine Furniture, Fine Arts, Fine Jewelry, Fine Antique Rugs, Fine Fashion, Fine Silver, Fine China, Fine Crystal…. This sale is…well…really quite fine! Held in the Fairfield Place division - off of Rock Rd and Polo or 13th and Broadmoor. Thursday June 22nd 9-5, Friday June 23rd 9-5, Saturday June 24th 9-3. Discounts gladly taken on day 2 & 3. Please please respect parking signs.
We’ve created an entire fashion boutique in the basement with this huge estate collection - the “finery underground” if you will - literally hundreds of items including about 100+ still-tagged-and-labeled cashmere, shoes in boxes, dresses, sweaters, suits, jackets, pants, leathers, furs - Ferragamo, Chanel, Armani, Bottega Veneta, Cole Haan, Tahari, Ralph Lauren, Escada, Weitzman, Coach, Peter Max - incl. vintage, too! Large collection of both men's and women's designer fashions.
Fine china -
- Rosenthal - Lenox - Wedgwood.
- Incredible (working!) Art Deco grandfather clock - Chased silver Persian wedding rifle with bone inlay - Exquisite 19th and 20th C carved French pieces - Asian porcelain - Majolica galore - Many Oriental and Persian rugs - Antique cut glass
Collectible highlights -
- Lalique, Baccarat - Royal Doulton mugs and figurines - Darling Majolica Vegetable pottery collection - Vintage Ludwig snare drum - Much Waterford crystal - Silver-plate collection
Some very cool stuff
- Mahogany Vose & Sons grand piano - Hammond organ - Vintage sterling concho belts - Artist sterling and turquoise bolo - Signed wood carving by Ben Ortega - Vintage Wedgwood pieces
Fine Arts highlights -
- Grand wall-sized original floral painting - Peter Hurd signed prints - Antique pastel landscape - Folk art painting of Wichita Historical Society building. - Carved Asian panels - Very large Asian floral painting
Fine furniture -
- Contemporary furniture - Wing chairs - Fine dining table and chairs.
Other fine and fun items include -
- Bernina sewing machine - Hobbylock 794 Serger (new in box) - Vintage and antique quilts - Dirt bicycle - Lots of kitchen goodies - Hand-made Mexican furniture - Pair of deep green corduroy club chairs, and....
This home is filled to the brim with a host of other fine (there’s that word again) things pictured on our website StubbsEstates.com or our Stubbs Estates FBpage. Come see us. You’ll be fine! It’ll be…fine! Fine! Look for the purple signs with the pointing fingers