Welcome to Caring Transitions in the Heartland Kansas’ Store – Estate Sale via Online Auction! This is the liquidation of an awesome lumber store...plus one level of the store is filled with household items and collectibles...there is also a Trolley Car and a unique, hand-painted KC Royals Fire Hydrant!! Note that the trolley car and fire hydrant have reserves; all other items start at $1, no reserve.
Bidding Begins: Monday, April 10, 2017 (7am Eastern Time) at www.ctonlineauctions.com/heart...
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 staggered ending times, 7-9pm Eastern Time (Auction end times are staggered; check individual lots to see their end times).
• If you win you are required to pick up your purchase on Friday, April 21, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY from noon-3pm (central time) OR Saturday, April 22, 2017, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED between 9am-NOON (Central Time) in Leavenworth, Kansas unless other arrangements are made ahead of time. Location: 66048 (Leavenworth, Kansas). Exact pick-up address will be provided on winning bidder invoices.
• Please bring packing supplies for your items, particularly for fragile items; please bring enough helpers to lift the heavy items as we are not equipped to help with this. Due to the nature of this auction, there are lots of heavy items (lumber, doors, windows, hardware, furniture, etc.)...so please come prepared to tote out what you purchase.
• If you need items shipped, you MUST contact Ken at 913-488-6397 or email@example.com PRIOR to bidding to be sure we are able to ship the item(s) you want. We ship through UPS and charge a $5 handling fee to get your items safely to UPS...and then UPS will call you to discuss packing and shipping costs/needs, and payment for this will be done through UPS and you.
• Bidding on most items starts at $1 NO RESERVES with 15% Buyers Premium added to the final price. A few items do have a reserve – the trolley car and KC Royals Fire Hydrant.
• All Items are sold “as-is” – there are no warranties on items, and they are not returnable...so please, ask us questions before you purchase items. We do our best to accurately describe and photograph items, and welcome your questions for further clarification.
• Contact Caring Transitions in the Heartland by voice, text, or email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link in the grey box above or at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-488-6397.
• Thank you for bidding!! We value our customers! We appreciate referrals – consultations for our services are always free.
• We offer a 10% discount to veterans of our military on sorting, organizing, packing and unpacking. We cannot offer a discount to those purchasing items since the items belong to our customers. Thank you all for your service!!
Please read the Rules for Bidding following Item Description for more details.