See towards end of sale description copy
The Casey's, both lawyers, lived in this home since 1978, it's their living estate sale. A mixture of pristine antiques, modern U.S.A. made furniture, household supplies, large garage with tools, John Deere riding lawn tractor and Trac Vac. MORE Photos & item listing details coming. Rensselaer is on Chicago time, CST - central standard time. Come spend some enjoyable time in a beautiful modern home in a country setting.
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside air conditioned home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure
- Sofa - easy sitting style for people w/shorter legs
- Easy chairs, living room
- Antique cherry wood table, an heirloom from a grandmother w/6 double rung chairs & hickory cane seats, Marietta Ohio Chair Co. label
- Farmhouse sideboard with hidden expanding table, pulls out however far you want up to 110 inches, seats 10
- Wood drop leaf table w/drawer
- Game table w/flip top
- Round walnut country table & 4 wood chairs from Rensselaer, IN Post office
- Total of 8 oak wood chairs from Rennselaer's Post Office
- 2 Bedroom dressers, Dixie & Style Craft brands
- Wood chest of drawers w/hidden internal drawers
- King bed
- Hoosier style cabinet
- Antique secretary
- 100 year old baby buggy
- Sewing machine in wood cabinet, Minnesota brand
- China set
- Pineapple collection, decor items
- Home decor items
- Trunk, camel top
- Pickle crock
- Picnic baskets
- Patio items
- Kitchenaid washing machine
- Whirlpool electric dryer
- John Deere riding lawn tractor X500 w/48" mowing deck, 469 hours ( $1,000 put into it this past spring for maintenance upgrades)
- Trac Vac w/Briggs & Stratton engine
- Snow blower, Craftsman model 31ASGBCE799, 24 inch w/electric start
- Power washer, Craftsman 2800 psi
- 4 Old barn wood thick timbers, 6" square x 94" L
- Oak door from old Rensselaer Methodist Church parsonage
- Yard & Garden items
- Pack 'N Play
- Household supplies
- Tasty Surprises, & More, ...
Watch for our upcoming Estate Sales & Estate Auctions this fall in Valparaiso, Hobart & Chesterton -- it's going to be busy & interesting fall folks, interesting buying opportunities for YOU.
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook: * Estate (tag) Sale Management * Auction Management * Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals * Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs * * Paying Cash for Antiques Today * * Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: * -- Estate Taxes, federal or state -- Insurance Replacement Needs -- Moving Insurance -- Family/Heir Division Values -- Donation Value -- Divorce Settlement -- Bankruptcy
Let Us get the Estate Home cleared out To-the-Walls so the home looks Best for real estate sale. Don’t Lift a finger.
Payment TERMS: CASH, Credit Card w/3% process fee, pre-approved good check (must call Diana Cook 219-763-3741 at least 3 days prior to sale day before September 4, 2017 for check approval process). We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. CST opening day Thursday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird notice list, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List."
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !