See toward end of Estate Sale description copy
A young retired active woman's estate, so expect trendy and cool items
Modern Furniture, yard decor, primitives, collectibles, retro items, kitchenware, Tasty Surprises, & More, Lots of Photos coming, ...
Sherry Newton Hamilton Estate, 1969 graduate Portage High School
- This Estate is turning out to be a Goodie Folks, the right variety, mixture & assortment of lifelong contents of 3-bedroom home, full basement, garage & shed & lots of neat stuff poked around in the yard
- 3 Modern Bedroom Sets, buy one piece or all, from twin to queen size, beds, dressers, night stands
- Contemporary Living Room Furniture
- Foyer Table/Sofa Table
- Modern Table Lamps
- Several Oak Antique Furniture - Jelly Cupboard, dresser, corner cabinet, lamp table
- A Good & Varied Quantity of Yard Decor, so plan ahead for Spring NOW, wood painted fence sections, kitchey & whimsical metal items, porcelain sink, pots, More, ...
- Telephone Advertising collectibles, telephones, GTE coin operated pay phone push button era
- This home is just simply a mixture of new & old, vintage kitchen items, Fiestaware, McCoy pottery vases, Fire King green & autumn colors
- 4 Old Metal Industrial Lockers w/keys
- Tools, hand tools & power, 1 battery powered drill, vice
- Snow blower, lawnmower
- Electronics, stereos, Pioneer amplifier w/several surround sound speakers
- Books, ephemera
- Modern Wall Art
- Wood Duck Decoy
- 2 Bicycles
- Christmas items, a few old Christmas
- Vintage Pepsi Cola Aluminum Cooler
- Coach Purses
- Barbies, Ken
- Birthday Dolls, ceramic
- Dolls Clothes ( that can fit Barbie) & Doll House
- Propane Grill
- Patio Table Set
- Filter Queen Vacuum
- Tasty Surprises & More, ...
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside heated home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure. Diana's photo look trademark Benjamin Franklin 6 inch paper bill is for size comparison only, it isn't the price.
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook, 35 years experience in this business:
* Estate (tag) Sale Management
* Auction Management
* Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals * Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs * * Paying Cash for Antiques Today *
Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: * Estate Taxes, federal or state, * Estate Administration * Insurance Replacement Needs Moving Insurance * Family/Heir Division Values * Donation Value * Divorce Settlement * Bankruptcy
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check (call at least 3 days prior to sale start for check approval), Credit or debit Card w/3% process fee. We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. opening day Thursday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. Be prepared, due to any home's hallway layout, there can be staggered and delayed entry into the home on Opening Day morning, it just depends on how slow foot traffic flow moves along in the home's layout. Please be patient, we'll get you inside as soon as we can with safety in mind. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own competent adult labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Removal on SALE DAY. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird Email notice list with detailed advanced information on future Estate Sales, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List." ( This doesn't mean writing someone's name on entry order sheet- that's your activity to write down your name on my list that I personally put out.)
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !