Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Fri, Apr 24, 2020 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sat, Apr 25, 2020 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Greetings from the Aether Crew!
We're excited to present you with another great sale! Our mission is to provide our clients and shoppers with revolutionary estate sale experiences, which is why we use a tech-forward approach. The Aether Crew barcodes items down to .50, so expect to shop just like you would at a big box store. Please read below to learn our policies and prepare for the best shopping experience! If you have items of your own that you would like to sell, we also provide auction, consignment, and appraisals services! Visit our website to learn more.
Happy Hunting! - Tiffany Parson Franchise Owner
- SIGNING IN
- You can start signing in for the sale @ 8am for ALL days of the sale.
- You must physically be present at the sale to sign in.
- Photos are usually posted on Monday or Tuesday evening, the week the estate sale is taking place.
- Scroll down to see photos (when they are uploaded)!
- Please, respect our clients privacy by visiting during sale/sign-up hours only.
- Most of our clients are living in the home right up until the week before the estate sale takes place.
- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow others in the neighborhood to pass through.
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAYS. We cannot stress this enough and would hate to see you get towed!
- The line will form at the front door. You will enter through the front door, and exit through the garage.
- There is limited space to make piles. Scope out a holding spot near the checkout, if you can find one, to hold your purchases.
- Come join us! Have some fun and we absolutely cannot wait to see what YOU uncover and collect to take home with you!!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AT YOUR SALES?
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at all estate sales. There are no surcharges or swipe fees. Sorry, no checks. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- WHAT ARE THE RULES AND TERMS OF YOUR SALES?
- All sales are final • Enter the home at your own risk • Aether is not responsible for accidents • Be kind and courteous to other shoppers • If you bring children, please keep an eye on them • Have fun!
- DO YOU ALLOW PREVIEWS OR PRE-SALES?
- We do not offer previews or pre-sales. By leveling the playing field, we have built a large following of shoppers who know that they will always have an equal chance to purchase the most sought after items in each sale.
- WHAT DOES AETHER MEAN?
- We took inspiration from the ancient word 'aether,' which is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. Strange, I know - but it's good to be a little eccentric. It's also the name of our founder's daughter.
- DO YOU ALLOW REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
- Like most estate sales, all sales are final - so be sure you really love an item before you purchase it!
AETHER ESTATE SALES CO. AMERICA'S PREMIER LEADER IN ESTATE SALES AND SERVICES. INDIANA • FLORIDA • ILLINOIS • COLORADO • KENTUCKY • OHIO • MISSOURI
© Aether Estate Sales Co., 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this content’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
- Estate sale photos
Browse more estate sales near Noblesville, IN 46060
EstateSales.org strongly urges the public to follow their current local and state stay-at-home orders when considering to attend in-person sales. Please click "I understand" to proceed.