This item is located in Wheeling
Pickup is located in 60090 and will be held on Friday April 28, 2017
Questions? Contact Michele Arrigo by email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link in the gray box above.
Rules for Bidding
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, unfortunately your bidding privileges must be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made shipping arrangements by noon the day after the auction closes.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
8. If you do not pay or we do not hear from you by noon the day after auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available the buyer’s expense plus a $30 per lot handling fee (a higher than normal fee due to the special handling required for artwork). Contact us by the day after auction close if you need shipping. We will invoice you for handling, then drop the item at UPS and they will arrange shipping, packing and handling with you directly.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email with an address, contact name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the day after you win the bid.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. If you do not pay for shipping or handling by pick up time, we will be forced to resell or donate the item.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Seller accepts PayPal payments Payment Details: Payment is due upon receipt.
16. Contact us by the day after auction close if you need shipping. There is a handling fee of $30 per lot handling fee (a higher than normal fee due to the special handling required for artwork). Contact us by the day after auction close if you need shipping. We will invoice you for handling, then drop the item at UPS and they will arrange shipping, packing and handling with you directly We will not ship before payment is received.