** All sales are final, and all items are sold as-is. We do not provide refunds or allow exchanges.
** Absolutely no trespassing on property. This is a private sale, and we reserve the right to deny entry to the sale at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for accidents.
** We will honor a watched list. In the event of a dispute, numbers will be given randomly.
** We are unable to provide help moving and loading, so please plan accordingly. We do have the names of several services for hire.
** We accept cash, and credit and debit cards. Sorry, no checks.
** If you have any questions or need information regarding the sale, please contact us at email@example.com or text 630-639-8354.
** Please be courteous to neighbors. Do not block driveways or mailboxes, and do not park on the grass. Obey all posted parking regulations.
** Thank you and hope to see you at the sale!
Share this sale
FINAL PHOTOS WILL BE UP AS OF 10PM ON WEDNESDAY 10/21! Make sure to scroll to the end of the photos to see everything we have for sale.
So many lovely things at this sale. We have a black lacquer baby grand piano, high end furniture and decor, a loaded garage, lots of nicer clothes (many new with tags), and a huge collection of books.
All furniture will be available for presale. Please call us if there is furniture that you are interested in. We will mark photos as sold when items are paid for so you know whether items are still available on the first day of sale.
We are accepting a limited number of pre-sale appointments on Thursday 10/22 from 10am to 4pm for those who prefer to shop without a crowd. Please, text Norah at 630-639-8354 if you want an appointment.
To address the new environment that we are living in... We truly value the health and safety of our customers, and our staff, and have instituted some changes to our usual procedures to ensure that we comply with all current requirements and recommendations:
* You must be masked to enter. No exceptions.
* No one under age 16 allowed at the sale. Again, sorry, but no exceptions.
* We will have hand sanitizer, and a hand washing station with disposable paper towels, available, and will be sanitizing high touch surfaces frequently throughout the sale.
* Our check out line will be expanded to ensure that there is NO crowding while checking out.
* We will be practicing social distancing at this sale, and strictly limiting the number of shoppers allowed in the house - and in any given room - at a time. We apologize in advance if you must wait for a period of time to enter. After the first 20 shoppers, it will be strictly one in one out.
* We will use a list to call you when it is your turn to enter. If you prefer to wait in your car, we are happy to text you to notify you when it is time to come to the door so you don't lose your place in line.
* If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please do not hesitate to reach out to us.