(Reminder, we accept cash and a good check with an iD).
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Sensational Estate Sale in Plainfield Starts Thursday!
Thousands of Treasures – Think Mother’s Day Gifts!
Interesting, Artistic, Eclectic and Beautiful Items!
This may be one of the best sales you ever attend!
Thursday, May 11 9am-3pm
Friday, May 12 9am-3pm
Saturday, May 13 9am-3pm
26212 Whispering Woods Circle
Plainfield, IL 60585
Hello! Thank you to all of you who made the trek to our amazing Man Cave sale in Lockport this past weekend. All that testosterone! We sold a ton of the gas station memorabilia and other automotive items, but the Volkswagon Beetles are still available, so if you’re interested in either of them, please let us know!
You are in for a treat because this weekend’s sale is one of the most eclectic and fabulous we’ve had the pleasure to conduct! We have a mother-daughter team that would thrift shop for bargains, and re-purpose, refinish, paint, shabby-chic or otherwise re-do all this terrific stuff. Mom is an art teacher and Daughter is a graphic artist and together their taste is so incredibly perfect that you will ooh and aah over these gorgeous things, affordably priced! Here’s a peek at what we’ll be selling:
· 4 Patio Sets and Other fun Outdoor Items & Yard Art
· Kenmore Side-by-Side Stainless Steel Refrigerator
· Kenmore Elite Front-Loading Washer and Dryer & Storage Drawers
· Upright Freezer & Another Refrigerator in Basement
· Pressure Oven and Microwave
· Political Campaign Pins, Ribbons, Memorabilia
· Bronze Medal of Honor
· First Edition Books
· Amazing Art Books
· Two Vintage and Adorable Kitchen Table & Chair Sets
· Complete Jewelry Business, including Fixtures, Chains, Beads, Charms, Sterling Silver, More…
· Incredible Art Collection including LeRoy Neiman signed Prints, Posters, Autographed Book
· Original Oils, Watercolors, Etchings, Lithos, Engravings, Prints & More…
· Gorgeous China Service, Tons of Every Day Dishes, Kitchenware, Serving Ware, Party Items, Chafing Dishes, Sterno, Everything you need for a Graduation Party!
· Las Vegas Night items – Literally everything you could use!
· Toys Toys and More Toys! Games, Puzzles, Thomas The Train Engine Table and Accessories.
· Two, Count Them, TWO Pool Tables – an American Heritage is in the garage, completely taken apart, wrapped up and ready to load into your car. 3 Pieces of Slate, excellent Condition!
· Two, Count Them, TWO Foosball Games (one interesting German Football Game Table by Vulcan)
Unearthed: Awesome Air Hockey Game!
· Fishing Equipment
· Heavy-Duty Snow Blower
· Yard Tools
· Sears/Craftsman 12” Electronic Band Saw
· Delta Miter Saw
· Stack-On Tool Chest
· Such an enormous selection of beautiful treasures for Mom. New Merchandise, Jewelry, Handbags, Clothing, More…
· Storage Cabinets in the Garage
· Can't Forget the Blow Mold Penguin for Christmas
· Occasional Tables and other furniture with good “bones” that can be painted with chalk paint, stained or otherwise distressed
· Collection of Ducks Unlimited Sealed Jim Beam Bottles with the 50 year old good stuff still inside!
· Very Cool Coors Beer Neon Clock in a Cowboy Motif
· Sports Trading Cards – Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, (Vintage and new)
· Antique Peanut Dispenser Machine
· Outdoor Fireplace, Patio Swing, Outdoor Bar & Stools
· Stained Glass and Glass Bead Making Equipment and Supplies
· 2 kilns – one PMC and another
· 3 Sewing Machines plus Antique Singer as well
· American Flyer Train Sets
· Much More! Check out the bazillion photos I’m posting!
· This is SO SO Worth the Drive!
We know that you have a choice of where to shop, and we feel blessed that you choose to spend your hard-earned $$ and time with us – thank you in advance for your patronage. If you know of someone who could use our services, please give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows!
Be There or Be Square – See you at the Sale!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(don’t confuse us with the newer kids in town that
snatched most of our name – remember Naperville TRADERS.)
630-306-5526 – B’s cell or text
630-306-0061 – S’s cell or text
We LOVE Our Customers!