1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
8. If we do not hear from you by noon the day after auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email with an address, contact name and phone number to email@example.com after you win the bid.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Share this sale
Pickup- 3/6, 8am-11am
What does WW2, Fire Fighting and Giuseppe Armani collectors have in common? This auction. This homeowner is a WW2 veteran a retired firefighter/ fire chief and husband to an avid Giuseppe Armani figurine member and collector. Items from this auction are rich in history and tell stories from this interesting family.
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.