(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal checks unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!). AS IS COMMON PRACTICE AT ALL ESTATE SALES - ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL, SO INSPECT YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Oswego “Farmette” Estate Sale, by Naperville Traders
Equestrian Items, Dog Agility Training, Antiques, Garden
675 Rance Road, Oswego, IL.
Saturday, April 27 9AM-3PM
Sunday, April 28 10AM-2PM
NOTE TO THE WISE: PLEASE DRESS WARMLY, AS THE BARN (FULL OF GOODIES) IS NOT HEATED, AND SATURDAY FORECAST MAY BE DAMP AND CHILLY. ALSO, YOU MIGHT WANT TO PARK ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STREET WHERE THE EASEMENT IS FLATTER, RATHER THAN THE SIDE OF THE SALE HOME. PLEASE DO USE CAUTION EXITING YOUR CAR!
Thanks to all you True Blues that came out to our last sale in Sugar Grove. Mother Nature spanked us on Sunday with her blizzard – the area got about 6” of snow, and the roads weren’t plowed, so unfortunately Sunday wasn’t one of our finest…
Moving on to this week’s sale. The home is a ranch with a basement, garage and barn, surprisingly close to Naperville, and about 5-6 minutes west of the intersection of 111 Street and Rt. 59 (where Sharko’s, one of our favorite eats sits), so don’t be put off by the address. 111th Street turns into Rance Road as you head west, so it’s easy to find. Please park along the SOUTH side of Rance only, using the easement (this side is flatter than the side of the street the home is on, and exit your vehicle CAREFULLY. Traffic moves quickly on this country road! Let’s leave the driveway open for people picking up their purchases.
We’re still uncovering goodies, but here are a few highlights:
· Garage and Outdoor Items Include: Spirit Snow Thrower, 5hsp., 24”; Yard Art, Gazing Balls, Trellises, Hoses,
· Stainless Steel Char-Broil Gas Grill
· Craftsman 650 Series Lawn Mower with a Briggs & Stratton Engine, Also Craftsman Tiller, Lawn Wagons,
· 3 Men’s Bicycles – A Schwinn Frontier Midi (kids?) Mountain bike, Specialized Cross Roads Cruz Road Bike, and a Raleigh M600 Mountain Bike.
· Horse/Equestrian Items include 2 Western and 2 English Saddles, tack (Bridles, Halters, Grooming items, 2 pr leather chaps), Books on Horses and more
· 2 Stained Glass Window Panes
· Ladders – Several sizes
· 2 Vintage Croquet sets
· Bike Racks for Cars
· Sea Hawk 4-person Raft
· Balsa Wood Glider Model, never opened
· Remote Control Model Airplane
· TONS of Every Kind of Tool – Yard, Power, Hand, Tool Boxes, etc, Shop Vacs, Air Compressor
· Jeep Wrangler Accessories
· Tent and TONS of Coleman Camping Stuff, ice chests, more
· WW2 Cooking Set
· Cross Bow and Target Bows and Arrows
· Dog Agility Equipment including posts, climbing frames, and more, all on shelves
· Patio Furniture in Screened in Porch includes cute Wrought Iron frame with Green Cushions Sofa, Outdoor Dining Set with 4 Rocker Chairs, Wicker Rocker and Side and Cocktail Table
· Model Train
· Red Ryder Shotgun (You’ll Shoot Your Eye out!)
· Household furniture includes a sweet China Cabinet, Curios, Nice looking Leather and Tapestry Sofa, Lamps, Occasional Tables, Some odds and ends Antiques, Pretty Crystal, Framed Art, Kitchenware,
· Large Area Rug in great Condition
· Huge Selection of Books – Kids and Adults
· 2 Vintage Doll Houses with Furnishings
· Older Pool Table & Cues
· Several Old Griswold Cast Iron Pans
Antique Farm Implements for Decor
Militaria Including: WWII Officers Portable Desk, Military Accessories and Munitions Containers
· Antique Typewriter, Century of Progress Photo Book, Antique Banks, Vintage State Plates,
· Some Assistive Devices, including Walker with Seat and Brakes, Shower Seat and more..l
· Some Holiday Goodies
· Much More…
As always, we appreciate your patronage. Help us empty this home! If you know someone who could use our services, please do give them our contact info and we’ll take it from there – we love what we do, and it shows!
Be There or Be Square! See you in Oswego!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(don’t confuse us with the newer company that snatched most of our name…remember Naperville Traders!)
630-306-5526. B’s cell or text
630-306-0061. S’s cell or text
email@example.com Prefer texts vs emails!
www.napervilletraders.com– usually updated Wednesdays
We love our customers!!
Forgive any duplicate photos – both Steve and I were taking photos and a few doubles may have gotten through!