(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal check unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!)
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Fab Estate Sale in Oswego!
Saturday, October 20. --- 9am – 3pm
Sunday, October 21 --- 10am-2pm
695 Cheshire Ct., Oswego
Hello All. Say, thanks to all of you who attended our sale this past weekend on Cranberry Court in Naperville. The home was jam-packed with all sorts of goodies, and we had a very nice turnout.
We are hosting two estate sales this weekend, and this one is a really cute sale in a darling villa in Oswego, about 28 minutes from me in Naperville and the ride is beautiful with hills, farms, horses and gorgeous colors. The homeowner’s husband passed of complications from Agent Orange in Viet Nam, and sadly, he died just before moving into this villa home. His wife coincidentally passed away recently, and we mention this because this wonderful home is for sale, as well as the contents of the home. If you are looking for a terrific place to downsize that still has plenty of space to spread out, this villa is for you – all single family homes, about 3 minutes from Oswego’s new Police and Fire Headquarters, yet away from all the suburban sprawl and traffic. The realtor will be present on Saturday morning with brochures and donuts and coffee, so don’t miss the big event!
All of the furniture is just about brand new and in mint condition. The kitchenware, décor, china, clothing, and holy cow, women’s shoes and more, cannot be beat. Our gal was a feisty one and loved to shop, and she was still shopping online at the end, so let’s give all her treasures a new home. Come to our sale; you won’t be disappointed. Here’s a little recap of some of what we are selling, and we’ll add to the description and photos when we open more bins and start setting up:
· Lovely Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller, which doubles as a lit curio cabinet. Lladro figurines inside the curio
· Brand New and never used Electric Lift Recliner Chair from Lazy Boy – Catapults you like a rocket to the other side of the room -- just kidding -- It gently lifts you out of the chair and is great for folks with back or joint issues, and is quite good looking!
· Neutral Creamy Tan Sofa, Matching Chair & Ottoman, again in mint condition from Art Van
· Awesome Slipper Chair in a terrific fabric
· Occasional Tables
· Dinette Table & Chairs
· Adorable Rug
· Master Bedroom has large king size vintage bed frame with the bridge connecting two sides, plenty of storage in a dresser with a tri-fold mirror, armoire, night stand. We have a full or queen bed filling in for the king bed which went to a family member.
· Combination safe
· Incredible amount of women’s clothes, all in fabulous taste, and the SHOES – OMG –
· Really Cute Cast Aluminum (?) Patio Table & Chairs, Umbrella, occasional Chairs, small grill
· Dressing Table with Brilliant Lighting ala Hollywood – fun!
· Full Kitchen with pots and pans, dishes, glassware and, like someone after my own heart, Keurig, 4 Drawers of GADGETS!!
· Dining Room is one honking large beautiful Dining Set, by Stanley, again in superior condition, with 8 upholstered chairs and wood table, matching China Cabinet and Hutch, and a totally fantastic Sideboard piece with a marble top -- and it’s totally dwarfed in this small dining room but would look splendid with a turkey on it for Thanksgiving, filled with all your friends and family!
· Twin Bed in Guest Room is decorated in a nautical theme, with bed, dresser, night stand and more. Cute décor.
· Upstairs is a large rec room with a 2 piece sectional sofa, large round ottoman, two upholstered chairs and a super nice wicker table & chairs, matching side table, and a matching wicker glider in the basement. Perfect for a sun room, kitchen or possibly outdoors.
· Basement has a ton of Holiday décor, tableware, Antique Singer Sewing Machine, Viking Huskylock Serger Sewing Machine, all sorts of odds and ends and miscellaneous kitchenware, serving ware, Pioneer Receiver, and much other stuff yet to open.
As you know, we appreciate your patronage of our sales. We try to bring you clean, quality estate sales with items displayed beautifully, good lighting, everything priced fairly, friendly staff – and we thank you for your patience if the line is a bit long at times. If you hear of someone who could use our services, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there – we love what we do, and it shows!
Be There or Be Square – See you at BOTH sales this weekend!
Barb and Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
630-306-5526. B’s cell or text
630-306-0061. S’s cell or text
We love our Customers!