(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal checks unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!). AS IS COMMON PRACTICE AT ALL ESTATE SALES - ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL, SO INSPECT YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
The Mother Lode of All Vintage Estate Sales!
In Naperville Cress Creek Subdivision, On the Golf Course
Starts Friday, March 22 – 9am-3pm
Saturday, March 23 – 9am-3pm
Sunday, March 24 – 10am-2pm
I need to thank all of you who participated in our Naperville Bonnema Woods 2-weekend sale, which was a huge success, thanks to your patronage. A number of you had asked if the beautiful home was for sale, and apparently the potential buyers weren't able to seal the deal, so it's up for sale - lucky you - so if you would like information on the home, please do message me and we'll steer you to the realtor. We really do have the best customers in the world.
Now down to business! You have come to the right place, as our next estate sale probably has more items for sale than any we have hosted in the past 18 years. We have never seen such a collection of vintage furniture, patio and garden items, COLLECTIBLES, framed art, sports memorabilia, books, garage items, and everything in the house has personality and charm. Our homeowners were collectors for over 50 years and have finally decided that it’s time to move… without their treasures. If I had to list everything we’re selling, we could be here for hours, but Hold on To Your Hat - here are some highlights:
· Vintage or Antique Furniture – Desks, Dressers, Tables, Drop Leaf Table, 2 Antique Hall Trees/Hat Stands, Bedroom Furniture, Lamps, Windsor Ice Box, Two Secretaries, Curio Cabinet, Comfortable Buttery Leather Chair & Ottoman, Sofa from Carson’s, Grandfather Clock, 2 Cute Upholstered Chairs, More…
· Two Nice Patio Sets, Wrought Iron Table & Chairs with Stunning RED cushions, Brinkman Smoker Grill, Yard Art including neat Old-fashioned Bicycle/Plant Holder, Cobalt Blue Bird Bath, Garden Bench
· Dining China Cabinet by Thomasville and Beautiful Dining Table & Six Chairs in Perfect Condition
· Garage Items include Work Bench, Tools, Yard Tools, Snow Blower and Leaf Blower, 3 Very Nice Metal Cabinets with Great Storage, 2 Bicycles, Ladders, Tackle Box, Child’s Pedal Car in Great Shape, Sleds, Toboggan, Ice Skates, Scooters
· Amazing Amount of Pretty Art Pottery, Including Majolica,
· Pottery by Roseville, Abington, Shawnee, McCoy, and China Service by Noritake, Spode, Homer Laughlin,
· 1950’s Barkcloth Tablecloths and more
· Collectible glassware including Jadeite, Depression Glass, Ruby Glassware, Cobalt Tumblers, ‘50’s glassware,
· Two Life-Size Carousel Horses
· Christmas, Christmas,Christmas
· (You can’t believeall the Christmas!)
· Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
· Easter, Fourth of July, too!
· Old RCA Victor Record Player
· Cookie Jars, Vintage ‘1950’s Kitch
· Absolutely Adorable items
· Record Albums
· Sports Collectibles, Including Vintage Pennants, Bobble Heads, Countless Sports Books, Antique Baseball Gloves, Catcher’s Masks, Tons of Miscellaneous
· 1896 German Bayonet
· Incredible Vintage Toys Including old Tin toys by Marx, Modern Toys, 3 Kiddie Typewriters, Marbles, Games, Puzzles, Cars, Kiddie Die Cast Cars New In Boxes by Hallmark
· Huge Collection of Vintage and Collectible Barbies, Cases, Accessories
· Two Accordions, 4 Hohner Harmonicas,
· And Did We Mention Christmas??? O.M.G.
· Full Length Mink Coats, Men’s Cashmere Coat, More
· At Least 4 1950’s Silver Aluminum Christmas Trees – One is Still New In the Box, Each Branch Wrapped in its Original Wrapping and Not Opened!
· And So Much More!!
We know you have an enormous choice of where to shop, so thanks in advance for coming to our sale. We are confident you will love the things we are selling; even if vintage is not your thing, most of these items are so darn cute you’ll want to take a bunch home with you. And dealers, you can go nuts here.
So Be There or Be Square! See you at the Sale!
Barb & Steve
Naperville Traders Estate Sales
Please don’t confuse us with the newer kids in town who took most of our name – Remember Naperville Traders!
630-306-5526 B’s cell or text
630-306-0061 S’s cell or text
We Love Our Customers!!