(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal check unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!)
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Naperville Cress Creek Estate Moving Sale!
Right on the Golf Course!
Saturday, January 20 -- 9am-3pm
Sunday, January 21 -- 10am-2pm
Naperville, IL 60563
Thanks to all our loyal customers that made the trek to Bartlett for our first sale of the new year. It was wonderful seeing everyone – what a fun sale and a beautiful setting on the pond!
We are doing this weekend’s sale in Naperville for a friend of ours, and there is something here for everyone. Here’s a peek at some of what we are selling:
- • Beautiful Framed Original Art, Prints, Posters and more
- • Primitive Bench, Dry Sink, Drop Leaf Table, and more Vintage and Antique Items
- • Safari-type Décor, including Linens, Bed Spreads, Figurines
- • Desk and Chair
- • Enormous Fish Tank and Accessories
- • Lovely Sofa, Coffee and End Tables in Family Room
- • Pottery Barn Table & 6 Napoleon Chairs
- Beautiful Leather Sectional Sofa with 2 Recliners
- • Glass Top Dining Table with Black Base
- • Wicker Girl’s Bedroom Twin Headboard
- • Two Sets of Golf Clubs
- • Technics Turntable, LP’s
- • Outdoor Reclining Lawn Chairs and Settee
- • Children’s Toys and Books
- • Pretty Rugs
- • Sectional Sofa in Living Room, Additional Sofa on Lower Level
- • Two Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
- • Garage Items, Yard Tools, Honda Harmony Snow Blower
- • Gorgeous Trend (Sligh) Grandfather Clock
- • Cute Costume Jewelry
- • Waterford Crystal Items
- • 2 Nice White Bookshelves
- • Computer and Monitor by eMachines (formerly Gateway)
- • Audio Equipment
- • Photo Cubes, Binoculars,
- • Wedgwood Jasperware Items
- • Cool Wooden Trencher Bowl, Primitive and Vintage
- • Much Miscellaneous
As always, we know you have an infinite number of places to spend your hard-earned time and money and we thank you in advance for sharing some of both with us. We try to offer our customers a nice clean sale, with items researched and fairly priced, with a terrific staff with cheerful dispositions. We attempt to make the sale a fun outing, knowing that for many of us, this is a social outing as well as a bargain hunting shopping experience. Balancing our client’s desire for a decent return on their valuables, and our customers’ wishes for a spectacular deal is always a tightrope walk, and we thank you for understanding.
If you know of anyone needing our services, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows.
Be There or Be Square! See you at the Sale!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(please don’t confuse us with the newer kids in town – remember Naperville TRADERS)
630-306-5526 B’s cell or text
630-306-0061 S’s cell or text
We Love Our Customers!!