(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal checks unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!). AS IS COMMON PRACTICE AT ALL ESTATE SALES - ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL, SO INSPECT YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Downtown Naperville Big McMansion Home
Estate Moving Sale
Starts Saturday, May 18. 9am-3pm
Sunday, May 19. 10am-2pm
Sale #2 of our Double Header Weekend!
849 E. Hillside, Naperville
Hi all. Thanks to everyone who came out to see us in St. Charles this past weekend. It was a lovely sale and the weather was just nasty enough that it didn’t stop the crowds from coming, I never thought I might wish for a nice cloudy day for our sales – but after April’s debacle with Easter, Snow(!), rain storms and then finally one beautiful sunny day, it surely seems we’re affected by weather! Apparently yard work was calling on that sunny day because the rest of the month had been so awful.
This is a double header weekend for us. Our other sale is out in White Eagle, so hope you can make it to both our sales. The homeowners moved out of this home, but there were a number of items they chose to sell or just wouldn’t fit in their downsized new home, so some of the furniture is displayed in the garage, but don’t hold it against the furniture; it’s terrific stuff! Here’s a peek at the Hillside Rd. Home, and remember there are a ton more pics to follow:
· There are two fabulous armoires and large storage wall units in the garage – and not all armoires are created equal and none of them are used for TVs any more. These are multi-functional, high-end, tremendously versatile and stylish pieces, made by craftsmen, and could be placed in just about any room in the house! Please don’t overlook them.
· Two sensational American Drew Night Tables, with Black Marble Tops – great form and function. I love these chests!
· Interesting Bamboo Dining Set with Glass Top and upholstered chairs – could be a delightful dinette set, too. (and I love glass tables for the kitchen – a little windex and it’s clean as a whistle!)
· An absolutely stunning Bombay style secretary – it’s so gorgeous and very useful for storage as well as sitting and writing bills – and the bottom swings up to cover up all your paperwork mess if guests arrive!
· Upholstered with Wood Frame Settee – again, any room in the house.
· Two darling multi-colored square benches
· Fab wood and glass round coffee table
· Tommy Bahama-Like Palm Tree Prints, framed – If you can’t live in Florida, you can at least act like you do!
· Barrel Occasional Table, Stone top
· Cute Oval Tray Table
· Beautiful Area Rugs
· Roland Electronic Piano, plus a ton of Music
· Stanley Tools and Storage Tool Chest
· Toro Leaf Blower
· 3 kids Rocking Chairs – can be painted, adorable
· Designer Clothing, including some teenage stuff
· Vaulted Bunk Beds with work space beneath
· Chocolate Brown Sectional sofa – perfect for a Rec Room or like this one, a Kid’s Room for Friends
· Gymnastic Mat
· Terrific Sectional Sofa and Rug (Pictures tomorrow) in basement
· Wonderful bedroom set – Queen Bed and more (pics tomorrow)l
· Functional white shelving unit – perfect for garage or mud room for shoes or 100 other uses
· GAMES GAMES AND MORE GAMES
· CD’s, DVD’s, any kind of music!
· Much More – We will be adding more to the list, opening more boxes and updating our photos later Wednesday when we begin setting up!
We sincerely hope you can make it to both homes. Help us empty these two marvelous homes! If you know someone who could use our services, please do give them our contact information, and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows!
Be There or Be Square! See you at the Sales!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TradersEstate Sales
(Don’t go confusing us – remember the Naperville TRADERS!)
630-306-5526. B’s cell or text
630-306-0061. S’s cell or text
email@example.com if you MUSTemail…
We love our customers!