Cash, good checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express accepted. All items sold as is. All sales are final. Sorry but there is no staff available to assist in moving heavy objects. Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
If calling with questions, please only call between the hours of 9:00 AM-9:00 PM as calls go to a home office.
*** Sunday discounts: ALL jewelry is 50% off and ALL pottery is 25% off. Everything else is priced as marked with slight negotiations on some items. ***
We are holding a wonderful sale of quality vintage items, specializing in 1940s-1960s at a single-family home. The sale will be held in the heated and finished 2.5 car garage and the breezeway of the home. We have been working hard to curate interesting items for months in order to present them to you in this lovely setting.
The highlight of the sale will be hundreds of fabulous pieces of statement sterling silver and costume jewelry including an amazing collection of vintage Mexican pieces, many from the 1940s-1960s. In addition, fabulous jewelry from all over the world including Dubai, New Mexico, Thailand and Tibet. Styles range from bohemian to bling and you will not find a better jewelry selection anywhere! Also, we are liquidating items for several people who have retired including liquidation of items from a jewelry-making business, handcrafted items using vintage embellishments and store display items.
Vintage Furniture, Art & Home Décor
- Wonderful solid teak 1960s Danish Modern king-size headboard with a great design
- Timeless Heywood Wakefield Encore vanity and student desk, Champagne finish
- Adorable Heywood Wakefield Encore nightstand with glass top, professionally painted with Benjamin Moore paint in soft shades of green and cream
- Cool pair of Heywood Wakefield side tables with rattan accents SOLD
- Beautiful mid-century modern American of Martinsville large dresser with rounded beveled mirror and matching nightstand
- Tiki awesome American of Martinsville 9-drawer dresser with mirror, stained a dark walnut on the exterior with original bleached mahogany with a tropical-feeling wormwood design on the ribbed drawer fronts
- Darling mid-century compact Lane cedar chest with blonde finish
- Fabulous vintage wrought iron patio table with milk glass top and 4 matching chairs, all with a 3-D floral design
- Very cute vintage Formica dinette table with a grey striated pattern on the top and apron and wood legs painted an orange-red
- Art Deco bookshelf on casters painted purple (some paint loss on the top)
- Must-have mid-century Asian black lacquer TV cabinet with metallic gold accents and newer Samsung flat screen TV mounted inside
- Sharp mid-century modern hall cabinet in black lacquer with metallic gold pinstripe
- Sexy mid-century modern kidney-shaped sofa with new professional upholstery in a champagne color crocodile print fabric. Also included - a pair of professionally fabricated bolster pillows in a taupe taffeta with a hint of purple piped in a purple and taupe chenille stripe. This sofa fits well with Hollywood Regency décor as well!
- Amazing pair of mid-century modern club chairs with new professional upholstery in a soft sage green color flocked fabric
- Lovely 1950s mid-century modern high back slipper chair with new professional upholstery in a dramatic purple and gold floral jacquard
- 1950s square table with textured upholstered top and espresso stained wood legs
- Pair of 1950s armless chairs upholstered in a contemporary leaf pattern fabric with nailhead details and espresso stained wood legs
- Gorgeous 100% wool quality area rug in a pattern and color combination which can go with a number of design styles
- Modern traditional style metal wall mirror by William Switzer, from the Merchandise Mart
- Beautiful round side table with metallic leafing and faux bois design, from the Merchandise Mart
- Coordinating metallic lamp with amber color Lucite accents and string shade, from the Merchandise Mart
- Pair of adorable 1940s shadowboxes painted a soft teal color
- Huge variety of vintage framed original art and prints, 1940s-1950s
- Four different mid-century coordinating Paris street scene pictures, one large and three smaller
- Lovely 1940s airbrushed framed art of swans and lily pads
- Pair of coordinating mid-century brunette lady prints in shades of chartreuse, black and pink by Bernard
- Pair of lovely mid-century ballet dancer prints by Cherie ONE SOLD
- Needlepoint picture of purple tulips
- Mid-century modern original oil painting of violin, still life, 32" x 27.625" (as-is, holes)
- Pair of very unique chalkware wall art pieces with male genie designs
- Two different pairs of 1950s square frames with 3-D ceramic flowers inside each one
- Huge selection of pottery from the 1940s-1960s including high-end pieces by McCoy, Haeger, Shawnee, California Pottery and more
- Large 1960s table lamp with brown and black embossed tiger stripe design, new shade, finial, wiring
- Large 1950s Murano glass table lamp in gold and clear with new shade, finial, wiring
- Cool mid-century modern lamp with black metal tripod base and hand painted shade
- Mid-century modern lamp with black painted wood and brass base, new shade, finial, wiring
- Black pottery horse lamp with new shade, finial, wiring
- Pair of 1940s chartreuse color pottery lamps with awesome swirl design, new shades, finials, wiring
- Pair of 1950s petite bedroom lamps with neutral textured design bases, original shades in great condition
- Mid-century modern brass chandelier (needs light shades)
- Original brass Sputnik light fixture, petite size perfect for a hallway or foyer
- Cool mid-century modern wrought iron magazine holder
- Darling mid-century Asian chalkware wall plaques, figurines and bookends
- Mid-century Hawaiian lady bust by Abco in excellent condition
- Beautiful florals arranged in vintage pottery with a Hawaiian / tropical theme
- 1950s Motorola console TV
- Panasonic plasma TV
- Unique Peddada modern chrome functional sculptures, each can be turned over to reveal a different design. There are pitchers, fruit bowls, candy dishes, candleholders and more.
Jewelry Extravaganza - 50% off original prices!
Vintage Costume Jewelry - Hundreds of fabulous earrings, rings, brooches, bracelets and necklaces ranging in age from the turn of the century through the 1980s. Many pieces from the glamorous Retro (1935-1950s) and bold Art Modern (1945-1960s) periods of costume jewelry history. There are signed pieces including Coro, Lisner, Hobe, Kramer, Monet, Napier, Trifari, Vendome, Weiss and more.
Boutique Costume Jewelry - Wonderful newer pieces including statement necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings. So many fun styles!
Czech Rhinestone Jewelry - Perfect for special occasions, this jewelry came straight from the factories in the Czech Republic and they are striking pieces in interesting color combinations including statement necklaces, earrings, bracelets and brooches.
Handcrafted Jewelry - 50% off original prices!
Windy City Jewelry - Vintage glass bead and crystal jewelry from 1920-1960 which has been transformed into unique designs which are wearable today. Most pieces are one-of-a-kind or of limited quantity. The vintage materials are accented with new sterling silver findings and Swarovski crystals. Vintage costume jewelry pieces such as dress clips and earrings may also be incorporated into the designs.
New Jewelry - 50% off original prices!
Native American (Navajo) Jewelry from New Mexico - great selection of authentic handcrafted sterling silver earrings and rings with genuine stones.
Sterling silver Jewelry from Dubai - lovely pieces with cubic zirconia, emerald topaz, ruby topaz, amethyst, peridot and more. Lots of pretty earring and ring sets as well as pendants both delicate and statement.
Silver Jewelry from Thailand - fanciful designs including earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings - many with a floral / leaf motif.
Silver & Brass Jewelry from Tibet - handcrafted bohemian statement necklaces, earrings, rings and pendants with genuine stones. The silver / brass combination is no maintenance - adding the brass to the silver prevents the jewelry from tarnishing.
Liquidation of Jewelry Making Business - 50% off original prices!
The artists have retired from jewelry-making and there will be lots of vintage beads, crystals, clasps, jewelry findings, broken jewelry and much more, great for projects!
Flower Girls Gifts
Felt floral pins which are created with the greatest attention to detail. Each pin is unique, the exact same design is never created twice. The pins feature large layered stylized flowers and eclectic floral groupings embellished with feathers, vintage earrings and charms or velvet flowers. These pins add one-of-a-kind charm to a jean jacket, coat or hat!
Embellished pincushions are actually real sawdust-stuffed pincushions covered with barkcloth or jacquard fabric and topped with layers of felt, wired ribbon, vintage earrings, glass beads, buttons and feathers and given their theme with a vintage porcelain figurine. They make a great gift for that special seamstress! Even if you do not sew, the pincushions are a darling accent for a guest room.
Organic, long-lasting hand crafted soap using beautiful molds. Wildly popular and fragrant Belles of Ireland shamrock soap.
Natural products including: Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar - a wonderful mixture of plant-based oils and essential oils. Super cleansing and moisturizing! Rosemary Mint Conditioner Oakmoss & Seaweed Face Soap - a soothing, antiseptic and restorative bar which fights acne, aging and eczema. Peppermint Tea Tree Deodorant - aluminum-free recipe with baking soda, arrowroot powder, fair-trade shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils.