(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal check unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!). AS IS COMMON PRACTICE AT ALL ESTATE SALES - ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL, SO INSPECT YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Estate Sale in Montgomery Starts FRIDAY!
Thousands of LP’s, 45’s, Lighting & Audio Equipment!
1355 Hickory Ridge Drive
Montgomery, IL. 60538
Friday, February 8 –- 9am-3pm
Saturday, February 9 – 9am-3pm
Sunday, February 10 – 10am-2pm
Thanks all for those of you who braved the Polar Vortex and made it out to our Double Header last weekend in Naperville and Wheaton. We estate sale people are a hearty breed, aren’t we?
We apologize to some of our customers that came out to Wheaton for some mid-century furniture we were selling that we pre-sold before the sale started. We knew we had an expensive wall shelving system from the early '70's, and it has been our experience in the past 18 years that MCM furnishings don't sell in the 'burbs like they do in Chicago, as they seem to attract young folks that live in the City. That said, we received a really strong offer from a local dealer before we opened, and we doubted highly that we'd get anywhere near that during the sale, so we accepted the offer, to the ire of the other handful of dealers that were no doubt peeved, even though we did mark the photos "sold" on our ads. We rarely pre-sell, unless it is a piano or a pool table or something a little harder to move, but all estate sale followers should remind themselves that estate sale providers work for the Client - we hope to accommodate our customers, but we have to do what is right for the Client - and if we were doing your sale or your parent's sale, you would want us to do the same. At any rate, we are very sorry for the inconvenience or grief we caused you.
This weekend’s sale should be of interest to everyone, as there is something for all here, and don’t be put off by the distance – it’s exactly 14 minutes west of the intersection of Rt 59 and Montgomery Road (83rdStreet, by White Eagle), and worth every minute of the drive.
Our clients are moving south to be near family and selling nearly all of their belongings. The gentleman of the house was a professional DJ since 1978 and a Sound Engineer/Department Chair at one of the City Colleges. He is selling all his albums, mixers, speakers, lighting equipment and much more. There over a thousand albums. Our lady was very active in her church and will leave behind an entire wardrobe of Interpretive Dance Outfits and a massive amount of cookware and servingware, as they liked to entertain. Here’s a glimpse at some of what we’ll be selling:
· Aforementioned LP’s – TONS of albums, and also over 500 45rpm records
· The Following Sound and Lighting Equipment:
· Roland DJ-70 Sampling Workstation
· Star Fight Case for same
· Soundcraft Sprint Folio 4 2014 Audio Console
· Peavey Tri-Flex Speaker System (1 Bass/2 Satellite Speakers)
· Peavy CS-400 Power Amp
· Peavy CS-800 Power Amp
· Peavey CS-1200 Power Amp
Marantz Professional CD Recorder CDR 620
Roland M-120 Line Mixer
Numark EMS 460 Kaos Pad Mixer
Numark CDN 88 CD Recorder
2 Orban 787A Digital Audio Synthesizers
· 1 Microphone Stand with Boom
· 2 JBL Sound Factor Model SPF15 Loud Speaker & Tripods
· American DJ Pocket Scan Robo Lighting
· American DJ Mini Gressor II
· American DJ Scatter Beam
· SMR 4 Socket Light Bar
· Lightcraft 8200 Stage Light Controller
· Lightcraft 113 Dimming Controller
· 2 Lightcraft 460 4-Channel Slave Dimmer Pac
· 2 Lightcraft 460 4-Channel Slave Relay Pack
· Luma-Power Super Strobe Light With Controler
· 2 5-Feet Lighting Trust
· 2 Lighting Trust Tripod
· Special Effects Lighting Stand with Tripod
· 2 five-inch Lighting Trust Coupler
· 2 JBL Professional Series SR4718 Subs Loudspeakers
· 2 JBL Professional Series SR4732 Full Range Loudspeakers
· Gorgeous Crystal Occasional Pieces
· Atelier “Royal Gold” China Service for Eight
· Black Wood & Glass Shelving for Storage & Display – Nice!
· 2 Ethan Allen two-seat sofas in Exceptional Condition and VERY Comfortable, in Neutral Fabric, could be Silk
· Oversized Chair (Twin Sofabed)
· Beautiful Framed Art, Including a Couple of Huge “Statement Pieces"
· 4 Bar Stools
· Kitchenware & Small Appliances – Photos to Follow on This
· Upright Freezer
· Drum Set by Zildjian (sp!)
· Interesting Room Divider
· 4 Solid Wood Doors, Hinged pairs, never used
· Weber Grill
· Patio Table
· Space Heater in Shape of Fireplace
· 4 Vacuums
· Bar or Dorm Refrigerator & Microwave
· Huge DVD Collection
· Live Plants
· Day Bed
· Mini Trampoline
· Queen Bed and Bedroom Furniture
· Ladders, Yard Tools, Huge Igloo Cooler, Planting Pots
· And more….
We always appreciate your patronage, dear customers. If you know someone who could use our services, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows.
Be There or Be Square! See you at the sale.
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(Don’t confuse us with the other guys…)
630-306-5526. B’s cell or text
630-306-0061. S’s cell or text
We love our customers!!!