(Reminder, we accept cash and a good check with an iD only if we know you). Bring Cash or Plastic!
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Ginormous Collectibles Bonanza and More in Homer Glen!
Friday, October 6 10am – 3pm
Saturday, October 7 10am – 3pm
Sunday, October 8 10am – 2pm
Address TBA Closer to Event
Close your eyes and picture, for a minute, having all your Holiday Gift Giving done in one October weekend, at reasonable prices, with unique, beautiful, interesting (and cheap!) items, with a few gifts thrown in for yourself for good measure. You can enjoy the Holidays without worrying about last minute shopping, no stress. Bake Cookies. Go See the Lights. Enjoy Family. Go to Church! Well, look no further; we have an answer to your dreams…we have your sale.
We have NEVER had a home so jam-packed with Collectibles and we’re allowing three days, plus there is so much more that we will need another weekend to bring it all out!! Some of our inventory is standard thing you can find everywhere, but most is just terrific collectibles from 40+ years of collecting. You won’t regret attending our sale! Here’s a peek at what we’ll be selling:
· Collectibles from Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Warner Brothers, Gone With the Wind, Phantom of the Opera, Barbies, James Dean, Wizard of Oz, More…
· Incredible Collection of Star Wars Items, Most New in the Box, from the 1970’s up
· Huge Amount of framed Nagel Prints, Limited Edition pieces, Playboy Prints and More…
· Costume and Better Signed Jewelry
· Sports Memorabilia of all Kinds, Including Numerous Michael Jordan Signed items
· Barware and Bar Signs, Neon Signs, Fun Man Cave Items
· Numerous Knights in Shining Armor & Conquistador Things
· Toys, Toys and More Toys
· Dolls – Lifesize, New Doll House in Box,
· Monopoly Collectibles including Rug, perfect for Play Room
· All Chicago Sport Team Items – Leather Jackets, Signs, Cards, more
· Howard Miller Grandfather Clock, Other Mantel and Wall Clocks,
· Disneyanna Collectibles, Music Boxes, Snow Globes, etc.
· Christopher Radko Christmas Items and More…
· Bedroom Furniture, Dining Set, Kitchen Table, Lamps, Recliner and more furniture
· Adorable Sun Room or Porch Wicker Furniture, with Tags
· Yard Art, Trellises, Statuary, Weber Grill
· Two Corner Bakers Racks – Cute!
· Clothing, Shoes Most with Tags Still Attached
· 1981 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe (With only 30,000 original miles, V8, 6.0 Litre Engine Variable Displacement Fuel Injected, 3-speed automatic in Bordeaux Red with Dark Claret Heather Original Owner, Bought New in April of 1981, by a Viet Nam Survivor.)
· SO DARN MUCH MORE – Check out all the Pics!!
We always try to bring you, our beloved customers, sales that are a little different and normally have something for everyone. We set things up in an artful way to make your shopping experience easier and fun, we treat you with respect and with prices that are researched to allow a good return for our client, a nice bargain for our customers and dealers, and allow us to pay our awesome workers and stay in business. If you know someone who could use our estate sale services, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows!
Be There or Be Square! See you at the Sale…It’s Well Worth the Drive!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales – 16 Years and Going Strong!
(Don’t confuse us with the newer kids in town that took most of our name; remember Naperville TRADERS!!)
630-306-5526 B’s Cell or Text
630-306-0061 S’s Cell or Text
We LOVE our Customers!!