Terms and Conditions:
Rules for Bidding
Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning
bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or
making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your
purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be
reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the
scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before
paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
If we do not hear from you by noon the day after auction's close,
your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding
privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense.
If you require shipping, please send an email with an address,
contact name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org after you
win the bid.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as
possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with
antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items
are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not
guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or
mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.