(Reminder, we accept cash and a good check with an iD).
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
A Bonanza in Brookfield by Naperville Traders
Saturday, June 3 9AM-3PM
Sunday, June 4 10AM-2PM
3623 Prairie Avenue
Brookfield, IL 60513
Hello gang, and Happy June! This weekend’s sale brings us to Brookfield, home to our famous Zoo, and home to a terrific estate sale as well!
Our homeowner by all rights was an amazing woman, and must have been an incredible lady with a ton of friends, if counting all her get well cards and gifts is any indication. (Ask to see her miniature dioramas she made – we cannot sell them yet because her will stipulated that they had to be appraised, and so far that hasn’t happened, but wow, such talent). We’ll be glad to contact you if and when they go up for sale.
This home was built by the homeowner’s father, and has to be about a hundred years old but well-maintained, and our crew flipped for the retro look of the kitchen and great room, and all the vintage items in the home. Here’s a look at some of the neat treasures we’re selling:
· Thomasville Dining Room chock full of china, serving pieces and other wonderful goodies.
· Two Retro Mid Century Formica and chrome tables and chairs with mass appeal
· 4 Sets of Flatware, ready for you to entertain!
· Lovely furniture!
· Adorable Kitchenware and cookware
· Enormous Amounts of arts & crafts items, including sewing machines, fabric, all sorts of miniature-making supplies, scrapbooking and more…
· Vintage and antique dolls
· Lit Curios jam packed with collectibles and art glass
· Several interesting clocks
· Vintage Tools
· Darling Child’s Pump Organ and one for the big folks, too.
Tons of Vintage Toys!
Collectibles from Czechoslovakia
· Books. We have over 10,000 books in every genre, most antiquarian. Our homeowner’s father inherited a whole library of books. The entire garage is one enormous library full of well- preserved volumes – you must see. Book Resellers, this is your sale! We have books from the 17th Century to the Present!
· Hospital Bed, Motorized 4-wheel scooter,
· Power driven Lazy-Boy Recliner with Ejection Lift (;-)
· Too much to list; check out the photos for an even better look.
As always, we appreciate your patronage -- we get a kick out of bringing you different types of interesting sales and we thank you for supporting them. Know someone who could use our services? Please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there…we love what we do, and it shows!!
Be There or Be Square! See you at the Sale!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(don’t confuse us with the newer kids who snatched most of our name
…remember Naperville TRADERS!)
630-306-5526 B’s cell or text
630-306-0061 S’s cell or text
Due to avalanche of emails we get daily, mostly spam, we only check these once a week!
Text or call for best results ;-)
We LOVE our Customers
This sale is Super-Easy to Get to…28 minutes door to door from my Naperville Home…so no excuses….