TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s).
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick-up date unless you have made prior arrangements. Contact email@example.com
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice. Or you can create your own invoice if you just wait until the sale ends before checking out.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid by the payment deadline on your invoice.
7. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit or debit card as a “guest.”
8. If you do not pay and we do not hear from you, your bidding privileges will be revoked.