Dates & Times (US/Central)Bidding ends:
Newton, IA 50208
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Caring Transitions of Central Iowa
You are responsible for understanding all of the following Caring Transitions (CT) of Central Iowa Terms & Conditions of this auction.
1. INVOICE: Payment is due upon receipt of your invoice. We will send an invoice to auction winners after the online auction completely ends. The invoice will provide the Buyer with the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up the purchase and other important details.
2. ADDITIONAL COSTS: A 18% Buyer’s Premium is added to the final purchase price for online auctions.
3. PAYMENT: The Seller requires payment through the PayPal system accessed through 'My Account' on the CTBIDS site. You do not need a 'PayPal account' to pay because you can also use e check, Credit or Debit Cards. Payment must clear PayPal before Pick-Up, so please process payment as soon as you receive your invoice. Exceptions to this rule will only be made if you have a consistent history of buying and paying with CT and the Buyer must communicate with CT before 12 noon the day before Pick-Up for an approved alternative method of payment.
4. WHILE PAYING YOUR INVOICE: Send a 'NOTE TO SELLER', with the time you will be arriving on Pick-Up day to assure we are present and your items are ready when you arrive. This can be done by clicking on the 'Add' button on the bottom of the Payment Screen. Be aware that your bid is a contract to pay for the items you win. You are responsible for honoring it. Email or call if you have questions or difficulty processing your purchase.
5. IF YOU DON'T PAY: Buyers who have not paid for property before 12 noon the day before Pick-Up, and have not communicated with CT with an approved alternative method, forfeit any claim to the property and that forfeited property may be sold to another buyer immediately. This Buyer will also be deactivated from further bidding.
6. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, where it is. No warranties are given or implied and we do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. The Seller is released of all Liability related to the item after it is purchased by the Buyer. Dimensions given are approximate. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send us an email with your question, or call us before bidding. Despite best efforts to accurately describe property, it is likely that the Buyer and Seller may have a difference of opinion on the condition of a piece of property. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, research, and ask questions before bidding. In the case of obvious faults (chips, cracks, significant damage, etc) we do our best to list the fault within the description. Most of the items we sell are used, antique, or vintage. You should expect normal signs of wear consistent with age. We will not list every flaw associated with each item, and flaws are to be expected. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS. Note: many times items may be stored in a garage or warehouse setting, so items may need some cleaning before use or bringing into the house.
7. BIDS CANNOT BE CHANGED. Please make sure you are aware of the amount and location of the item you are placing a bid for. All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. CTBIDS.com will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. The exception to this rule is when your maximum bid is placed on an item with a reserve and your bid is less than the reserve. In that case, your maximum bid amount will be shown. Extra time will be added when bids are placed near the time that the sale begins to close to allow all bidders the same chance to win the item. You will be notified by email confirming your bid amount, when you have been outbid and/or have won. See the Help section for more information on bid increments, terminology, and auction site details. Due to such a wide range of technical variables such as internet connections, speed, and hardware/software issues Caring Transitions will not be responsible for missed bids.
8. CARING TRANSITIONS HAS FULL DISCRETION TO MODIFY ANY DETAILS OF THE ONLINE AUCTION FOR ANY REASON.
9. Occasionally we have bidders who “win” a Lot and then fail to pay for the item(s). Don’t bid if 1) you are not willing and able to immediately pay for the items you win and pick-up on the designated day, or 2) you don’t intend to pick up ALL of the items in the Lot. Bidding privileges may be suspended or deactivated if you default on this agreement. If you do not pay before the start of Pick-Up then the item(s) will be sold to another buyer. The items must be gone from the premises by the end of that Pick-Up time.
CONTACTING CT: We can be reached at 515-966-5833 or 515-954-4321 (both are cellphones so texting works also), or email to TBell@CaringTransitions.com. We apologize, in advance, if a question/comment is sent within the last 24 hours of an auction and is not replied to before the auction ends. On Pick-Up day, we may be in a location that has poor cell service and/or does not have Internet access. If possible, correspond with us well before the end of the auction and before Pick-Up day.
Other ways to check us out and see what else we do: www.CaringTransitionsCentralIA.com, www.CTOnlineAuctions.com/DesMoinesIA, Facebook: CaringTransitionsCentralIA and http://CENTRALIA.CTBIDS.com.
Wood, tools, antiques, and toys galore! Various antiques, art pieces, furniture, movies, tools, vintage toys, vintage dish/kitchenware, wood/woodworking tools, and more! Time to fill your garage or entertainment cave with some fun and unique pieces! https://ctbids.com/locations/1...