Cash, Credit and Debit Cards are welcome. We no longer accept checks
Sherman Dove Family Home Place, Royston, Georgia
Yellow Bird Estate Sales is pleased to invite you to the Sherman Dove Family Home place Estate Sale located on Sherman Dove Road in Royston, Georgia. Don‘t miss this Great opportunity to acquire some fabulous Estate Items from this great Royston Family.
Do you or someone you know need an Estate Sale company? Yellow Bird would love the opportunity to discuss how we can help. We help families and businesses all over North East Georgia or just about anywhere you need us to go. Please give me a call BEFORE you make a decision on who you want to handle your estate needs. There is never any cost for me to come to you and go over the “ins and outs” of how estate sales work and what you’ll need to know…..so give me a call …. Michael Adamson …. 770-402-5185 is my cell and my email is email@example.com. You’ll find that with Yellow Bird you and your Family become part of our Family …….not just another person or sale.
· 1951Chervrolet, Two Door Styleline Deluxe , Tudor – This is a real “Barn Find”. The family purchased this Chevy in January 1954 and it’s been in the family since. Original Bill of Sale with the car. It needs a full restoration. Serial Number 8JKH-50083 / Motor Number JAA-962280- All original !! Straight in-line six cylinder – Three speed on the Column. I’m working on getting the tires pumped up with air.
· Late 1940’s or early 1950’s International Harvester Farmall “M” Tractor. Sheet metal is good. Needs tires. Great for parts or restoration. Has the “Belt Pull Attachment”. A Cut Off Saw attachment is also available.
· Vintage John Deere Manure Spreader. Seems to be in good overall shape. I’m working on tires to get them pumped up.
· Primitive antique furniture.
· Iron Beds
· Vintage Clothes
· Antique and Vintage Furniture
· Some old farm lumber
· 1932 Story & Clark Player Piano … Family purchased this new!
· Rugs - Small and area
· Wall Art – Some original oils
· Allis Chalmers 60 Combine – Mid 1930’s - Antique / Vintage piece of farm equipment – Pull type, Been parked in the barn for many years.
· Nice Corn Sheller – Antique
· Antique L.C. Smith Typewriter
· Beautiful Antique Corner Hutch
· Vintage “Tube” Super TV
· Glass ware
· Vintage Sofa
· Lots of old jars
· Antique Horse / mule drawn plows
· Great Antique Farm (one or two) House wagon
· Antique Speed Queen washing marching (look great on your front porch)
· Lots of “rusty” farm related items.
· Vintage and Antique Quilts and quilting material.
· Great Vintage Outdoor Rockers and Swings
· Cedar wardrobe.
· White, Electric Kitchen Stove
· Two Door White Refrigerator.
NOTES FOR THIS SALE
Rain or Shine
Numbers given out starting at 9AM on first day of the sale.
Hours are 10AM to 4PM each day unless different hours are posted. We close at 4PM SHARP on Saturdays.
Bring bags and boxes for your treasures …..
Bring HELP to move heavy items …. Large items will need a truck or trailer ….
Prices are NOT given out over the phone….. We do too many sales to keep up with the price of each item.
ALL items must be removed by the end of the sale on Saturday … NO EXCEPTIONS.
No presales ….. Unless the family request.
Armed Security will be on site for the sale.
Please be courteous of neighbors. Do not block driveways!
We accept CASH, CREDIT CARDS and DEBIT CARDS … NO CHECKS …. We charge a convenience fee for credit cards.
If you break it, you buy it.
Shoplifting is a CRIME! If you steal and are caught you will prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.